Airport Maps & Terminal Guide
Getting Around the Airport
The terminal building structure at the Shreveport Regional Airport consists of one main building with two levels and two concourse areas, one each on the right and left of the upper level.
The main terminal is a two-story building which houses all the facilities of the airport.
The lower level houses the baggage claim carousels on the left and the airline ticket counters on the right. Outside there is a vehicle drop-off area.
The upper level consists of two security checkpoints, one on each wing, East and West, which provide access to the two concourse areas of the airport. Delta and Allegiant serve the West concourse and United and American serve the East concourse.
Food, Shops & Amenities
There are many options for shopping and dining around SHV airport. Some notable shops and restaurants include the Tailwind Restaurant and Bar in the centralized lobby on the upper-level pre-security area.
The security checkpoints at SHV airport are monitored by the Federal TSA - Transportation Security Administration. Only passengers possessing tickets are allowed to proceed beyond any of the security checkpoints. All security checkpoints provide access to the concourses and airplane gates.
The hours and wait times estimates for each security checkpoint can be found on the Shreveport Regional Airport Security Wait Times Page.
- Arrive 90 minutes before flight time in case of domestic flights, and two hours before flight time in case of international flights.
- Print your boarding passes beforehand or use electronic boarding passes to save time
- Get all information regarding baggage sizes, airline schedule, curbside pickup/dropoff, or wheelchairs, prior to reaching the airport
- Keep your identification documents and other items of need in a small carry-on bag
- Check with your respective airlines for the baggage limit and other related rules
- Keep your luggage and personal items prepared for the TSA security checkpoints
- When traveling with kids, keep items to keep them busy and engaged such as games, laptops, books, snacks, or others depending on their interest
- Keep an itinerary at home for your family and friends to be able to reach you in case of any emergencies