Houston Hobby Airport (HOU) Food & Shopping Guide
Travelers passing through Houston HOU Airport can look forward to a diverse range of dining and shopping options. From seafood to burgers, Tex-Mex to sweet treats, and everything in between, there's something for everyone. Some of the top dining spots include Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen, Buffalo Wild Wings, and Pappa's Burger. Meanwhile, shoppers can explore a range of stores, from Desigual to MAC Cosmetics, and even pick up some local produce at Shady Lane Marketplace. Below you will find more detailed information about some of the most popular restaurants, shops, and stores at the airport, including proximity to gates and links to amenity maps.
Travelers through HOU have a delightful array of culinary options awaiting them. Whether craving a quick bite or a hearty meal, the eclectic mix of popular local chains, cafes, and sit-down restaurants make sure you're spoilt for choice. Here, we have compiled a list of top dining spots by their terminal location for your convenience.
- Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen - An ideal place for seafood lovers, offering a wide variety of Cajun-inspired dishes near Gate 41.
- Buffalo Wild Wings (near Gate 23) - A hotspot for sports fans offering its famous wings and variety of sauces along with live sports broadcasting.
- Pappa's Burger (near Gate 44) - A great choice for burger enthusiasts looking for a quick bite before their flight.
- Texas Monthly News/Starbucks (near Gate 45) - Your go-to spot for freshly brewed coffee, light bites, and catching up on news.
- Pappasito's Cantina (near Gate 3) - This lively spot offers a menu of Tex-Mex specialties in a fun, festive atmosphere.
- Pappa's Bar-B-Q - Indulge in Texas-style barbecued meats paired with classic sides. A must-try for barbecue aficionados.
- Chick-fil-A (near Gate 1) - A perfect spot for fans of chicken sandwiches, waffle fries, and their famous sweet tea.
Other Notable Mentions
There are several other dining options worth mentioning. Wendy's, Subway, and Dunkin' in the Central Concourse offer popular fast food options. For those with a sweet tooth, Dylan's Candy Bar and Baskin Robbins are located near Gate 21 and Gate 27 respectively in the Central Concourse. Lastly, for a pick-me-up, you can't go wrong with a cup of joe from Peet's Coffee, located in both the Central and West Concourses.
The wide variety of dining options at HOU Airport ensures you never have to fly on an empty stomach. Whether you're in the mood for Tex-Mex, a juicy burger, a sweet treat, or just a hot cup of coffee, there's something for everyone. Please be sure to check at the airport for the most up-to-date restaurant locations and hours, as this information can change at any time.
Shops & Stores
Travelers at the airport are in for a treat with an array of shopping options that cater to everyone's needs. From duty-free to local delicacies, tech gadgets, fashion, and more - the airport shopping experience is designed to add a bit of retail therapy to your journey.
- Space Corner (near Gate 3) - Discover a galaxy of souvenirs and novelty items that pay homage to Houston's space heritage.
- Desigual (near Gate 1) - Explore vibrant and unique fashion pieces that perfectly embody Spanish design and creativity.
- My Sweets (near Gate 1) - Fulfill your sweet tooth cravings with a variety of confectionaries from around the world.
- KPRC 2 Travel Store - Stock up on travel essentials or grab last-minute souvenirs from this popular convenience store.
- World Duty Free (near Gate 20) - Enjoy tax-free shopping on a wide range of products, from luxury brands to local goods.
- iStore (near Gate 45) - This is the place for tech enthusiasts to get the latest Apple products and accessories.
- MAC Cosmetics (near Gate 40) - From classic shades to the latest collections, beautify your journey with MAC's extensive product line.
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory (near Gate 48) - Satisfy your sweet cravings with a selection of gourmet chocolate and fudge.
Other Notable Stores
Hobby Airport also hosts a variety of other stores that are worth a visit. Check out CNBC Smart Shop and NYS for a comprehensive range of travel essentials. Foodies shouldn't miss out on Shady Lane Marketplace for local produce and gourmet food items. If you're in the mood for some reading, pick up the latest publications at Houston Chronicle.
No matter what you're looking for, the shopping options at Houston Hobby are sure to delight. As always, we recommend checking at the airport for the most up-to-date store locations and hours, as this information can change at any time. Safe travels and happy shopping!
Food & Stores Maps
Discovering food, shops, and other amenities at Houston Hobby Airport is now easier than ever before! Simply select your departure or arrival terminal from the list of terminal maps below, and use the interactive map to locate all the available amenities. You can even use the map to navigate to your desired location or to another terminal if you have a connecting flight.