For ABQ bus routes & schedules open cabq.gov/transit/bus-routes-and-schedules.
NOTE: Due to ongoing construction, both the ABQ Ride and the Tai stops were temporarily moved to the west end of the departure level.
If headed to Albuquerque you have three choices :
- Sunport Shuttle (505-883-4966);
- ABQ Ride public Bus 50 (tel. 505-243-7433 or visit: www.cabq.gov/transit) - no Sunday service - stopping at the terminal's lower level, west end of the shuttle island - look for Bus Stop signs; or
- weekdays only take the free ATC downtown Sunport nonstop Express Bus 250 at bus bay 3 of the shuttle island.
If headed to Rio Bravo, use the Rio Metro bus 222 - same location as Bus 50.
If headed to Santa Fe, you have 2 choices:
- Sandia Shuttle Express (505-242-0302 or toll-free 888-775-5696),
- Roadrunner door-to-door shared ride (505-424-3367)
From Albuquerque's Train Station to other destinations:
- New Mexico Rail Runner Express (505-245-7245 or open: http://riometro.org/rio-metro-schedules/airport/going-to-the-airport) - train runs north to North Santa Fe & south to Belen. The Albuquerque train station can be reached from the Airport via ABQ Ride (see 1(a) above).
- For Amtrak information visit: www.amtrak.com or call 1-800-872-7245.