Terminal Gate Connection
Connecting flight? Use this tool to help you get between terminals.
Walk Time: min
Shuttle Route min
Shuttle Time: min
BERGEN TO AMS TRANSFER TO AMS TO SAN DIEGO
Hello, I am a US citizen travelling from Bergen to A [more]BAB308 19 hr ago
Transfer from easy jet to Delta
Arriving on Easy jet at 12:35pm from Dubrovnik and co [more]Mina Yesterday
Delta to Croatia
Arriving from USA DL142 at 8:30 with hand baggage, ne [more]Crabby01 Yesterday
time to make my plane? Lisbon- ams, then trans to ams to mpls
I lfy from Lisbon to AMS on KLM flight # DL 9476 arr [more]chanlal 02/15/2018
Amsterdam Schiphol Airport ( AMS ) Terminal Map # Fast food, restaurants, stores, cafes, bars
Schiphol Airport has one large passenger terminal with three-levels - everything is under one roof, including Piers/gates B-C, D, E, F, G-H & M: The local train station is directly below the passenger terminal, while you can walk straight to the departures or arrivals hall from Schiphol Plaza. Arrivals is on the ground level and Departures is on the second level, with stairs leading up to the Top level, housing airlines lounges and other amenities. Unlimited free WiFi access is now available throughout the terminal. Robot 'Spencer' is capable of multi-language communication, and accessing & dispaying maps for amenities and gates. Full beacon coverage is available via 2,000 beacon transmitters emitting a Bluetooth signal & enabling smartphone holders to determine beacon distance.
The Service Center at the Schiphol Plaza offers dry cleaning, shoe repair, a post office, key rvice & travel accessories.
- Schiphol switched to Centralized Security with 5 large central checkpoints for more passenger comfort - 3 for departing, & 2 for transfer passengers (eliminating the need of using the previous 130 security lanes at the gates). Three central security filters now serve the departure halls, and two serve transfer passengers. If departing from Schiphol to a non-Schengen country, including the U.S. & U.K., passengers are being screened at the new central security check.
- New GH building is for transfer passengers who will be directed by a separate route to the central security check.
- Ongoing preparatory work & construction of New Terminal, and new Pier are to be completed by 2023 & 2019, recpectively.
Departing/ Arriving/ Transfer Procedures and Meeting Point/ Passenger pickup at Schiphol Airport:
- Departing non-Schengen passengers, including the U.S. & U.K, are screened at the new Central Security Check. Passengers headed to the U.S. also need to show their electronic devices at security check.
- Departing Schengen passengers note hat a Temporary Departure Hall with 6 lanes was opened in 2017. They also include a priority waiting area for Privium members. (The pedestrian bridge from P2 is closed.)
- Arrivals from a non-Schengen (foreign) country: note that the passport will be checked upon arrival at, and departure from, Amsterdam Airport. On arrival, after passport control, follow signs to 'Baggage Hall' located on the ground level, retrieve your bags, & go through customs check. If you have nothing to declare, proceed to the Arrivals Hall through the green passage way (this area also has the main exit & train station).
- Arriving adult passengers, whose countries are EU members, and whose passport has a chip, can now use the new self-service passport control. Its gates use facial recognition technolgy comparing it with passenger's digital photo.
- Transfer passengers: At transfer desks you can check connecting flight information or book a new flight. If connecting to a Schengen country, go through ticket control & security check: All transfer passengers will be directed by a separate route to the central security check at the new GH building. Transfer desks offer transfer information, and serve as check-in for a connecting flight (use of the self-service transfer kiosk).
Transfer desks: T2/T3 near B/C-gate entrance; T4/T5 at D-gate entrance; T6 near E-gate entrance; T9 near G gate entrance.
Walking time: from entry of B/C gates all the way over to the entry of G, H or M gates: about 15 mins. Walking to the end of B gates takes 15 mins; for C gates 7 mins; for D gates 8 mins; for E gates 1 min; for F gates (Center) 2 mins; for the G gates 5 mins; for the H & M gates 7 mins.
- Meeting Point: Either (a) in the middle of central arrivals hall at Schiphol Plaza (you can have a text message displayed on the large screen by texting: 'Meet' & (passenger name) and send to 5030' - or - (b) near railway platforms at their red/white large cube.
- Passenger pickup by car, follow Arrivals Hall signs from the Schiphol exit on motorway A4. If you want to meet your passenger in the Arrivals Hall, park your car at Visitors Parking (follow 'Parking' signs).
The Central Plaza houses a 'live' clock. Real trees were planted in the lounge's floor, and the 'Family World' offers large and colorful toy aircraft.
The Terminal's ground / Arrivals level can be recognized by the nearby control tower at east-end of Arrivals.
The Arrivals level (Level 1 /Ground level): I
- Outside: in the center is a connector to P1 parking, the Sheraton, Hilton, WTC & Holland Gateway. A tunnel leads to parking garage 2. Taxi stands, bus stops & P3 shuttle bus stop are located outside of this level.
- Inside: the Arrivals level is divided into Arrivals 1 through Arrivals 4 ('A1 - A4'): at east A1/A2, at west A3 /A4 - each with their own baggage claim. Arrivals 1 & 2 east lead up to Departures 1 & 2 east - Arrivals 3 & 4 west lead up to Departures 3/4 west. The ground level also includes Information desks, bars & restaurants, stores, a hairdresser, a service center, a supermarket and baggage storage & lockers. A Transfer Assistance booth is close to the supermarket.
The Check-in Level (Level 2 is divided into check-in, East /West Departures & Center areas): Note: The recently renovated /expanded and unique Departure Lounge 2 enables passengers to explore 'seven different worlds' - divided into: Luxury, Family, Travel & Culture, Modern Dutch, See-Buy-Fly, Fashion & Lifestyle, and Care & Wellness. Also, real trees were planted into the lounge's flooring. The 'Family World' offers large and colorful toy aircraft.
- The East side Departure areas 1 & 2 - served by check-in counters 1-16 - leading to Lounges 1 & 2* (Lounge 1 is Schengen lounge) and to B, C, D (gates D1-57 & access to the top level with gates D59-87.
- The West side Departure areas 3 & 4 - served by check-in counters 17-32 - leading to Lounges 3 & 4. While Lounge 3 leads to the F gates, Lounge 4 leads to the G,H,M gates. (H Gate numbers are not announced until 40 mins prior to departure) - divided into three sections:
Departures 1: B, C & D Schengen gates;
Departures 2: E gates; and Departure 3: F, G, H & M gates.
While B - M gates are on Level 2, D, E & F gates are one level up ('Top Level'). Passengers of Air Berlin, Flybe, EasyJet, Jet-2 will likely depart from either H or M gates, indicated on their boarding pass (gate numbers are announced 40 minutes before departure. These gate areas have no food, drink or shops).
- The Center Area houses a Previum Service point, access to casino, children's corner & other services. Bars & restaurants, as well as shops are located in the post-security section of all areas.
Level 3 houses Lounges 1 - 4, with access to more of gates D, E & F - reached from: Lounge 1 with D gates; Lounge 2 with E gates & Lounges 3 & 4 with separate passport control and F gates. Level 3 also houses the Airline/Airport Lounges, the Yotel & Hotel Mercure, and the 'Exchange Avenue' conference facilities.
All of the following VIP lounges can be accessed from the Departures level:
- Servisair & Menzies lounges are near Concourse D entrance;
- KLM Crown Lounges are near gates E & F; Mezzanine level.
- ABN AMRO & British Airways lounges are near gates E & F, Mezzanine level.
- Privium Club Lounge is located between Departure 1 & 2 (behind check-in desk row 9). Frequent Schiphol flyers enjoy fast border passage with iris scan at the Privium gate, crossing the 'border' directly from the lounge, or use the elevator to quickly access their Schengen flights.
Other services and amenities inside the passenger terminal include unlimited free internet access; a casino, sauna, nursery, massage service, KPN internet center & zones, banking, currency exchange & cash machines, Lost & Found, a pharmacy and medical services. Schiphol Airport also caters to the business travelers offering a host of choices for meeting rooms, conference centers, an outstanding welcoming service, as well as first-class food catering. For food & drink & retail information please open the 'Food & Stores' section.