How to get to Viking cruise ship terminal from airport
Pls advise. ThanksMarlu 03/13/2019
from domestic arrival to check-in at international departures
will i have enough time, arriving from koh samui on b [more]florence 02/21/2019
Connection at Bangkok airport.
HKG arriving 12:40am and BKK leaving 3:00 am on 24 th [more]Sandy Panthaky 11/27/2017
what terminal or concourse does Thai Airways use international to KUL?
I have this Priority Pass for lounges and am trying t [more]LHH 08/14/2017
BSIA Airport is located in Rachathewa, in the Bang Phli district of Samut Prakan province, 30 km east of Bangkok, the capital city of Thailand. It is directly accessible via the Bangkok Chon Buri Motorway (Hwy 7) or from either the Lat Krabang Rd. or the Bangna-Trat Rd., and has five access and entrance routes. The new 28.6 km mostly elevated Airport Rail Link parallel to Motorway 7 and the Si Rat Expressway gets you quickly to the Airport.
- the 612-room Novotel hotel at Bangkok Airport (tel. +66 2 131 1111 /fax 1188) is located above the underground rail link station, in front of the passenger terminal.
- Fully-equipped ‘Day Rooms’ are available at the Airort's Trasit Hotel (Louis' Tavern Dayrooms) - located on Level 3 near gates A1-A6; and on level 4 near gates G1-G5.
Bangkok Suvarnabhumi International Airport has presently only one passenger terminal, with seven concourses. For Terminal details at this site open ‘Terminal Map’ and scroll down to the text; for ground transportation open ‘Ground Transportation: /Buses & Trains.
- Thai customs enforce duty-free limits of B10,000 on overseas purchases
- The Sky Lounge of Air France at Concourse F which was upgraded reopened August 7, 2017.
Current & Future Airport Developments:
- Currently the passenger terminal is undergoing expansion work to raise capacity from 45M to 6M passengers annually. Work involves construction of a concourse, parking bays & tunnel in the Airport's southern area, setting up the utility system, and the hiring of the construction overseer. The expansion project is to be completed by November 2019.
- A second terminal & extension of third runway have been rescheduled to start 2018, to be tentatively completed by 2020.
- Two microbus routes to Bangkok were approved in Spring 2017 - utilizing larger 20-person buses instead of the currently used fleet of vans.