Terminal Gate Connection
Connecting flight? Use this tool to help you get between terminals.
Walk Time: min
Shuttle Route min
Shuttle Time: min
Transfer between Norwegian and Transavia
On april 24 2018 I will be arriving from Los Angeles [more]Jelle Dijkstra 12/11/2017
conecting flight barcelona-seville
I have a flight skopje to barcelona and arrive to bcn [more]Enkelejda 11/27/2017
Connection between United and Vueling
We will be changing from United to Vueling to reach o [more]Nina 10/09/2017
minimum connecting time is it enough ?
Hy I am travel from Dubai on EMIRATES arriving at 13: [more]m.ismail 08/29/2017
Barcelona Airport ( BCN ) Terminal Map # Fast food, restaurants, stores, cafes, bars
The passenger terminal complex at Barcelona El Prat Airport consists of two passenger terminals T1 & T2 - connected by shuttle bus ride (or a 10-20 minute walk). T1 handles about 70 percent of all flights. The RENFE station is at T2.
The Barcelona-Madrid Air Corridor is north of T1, housing the Air Shuttle to Madrid and a baggage carousel; it has a taxi rank & direct carpark access.
Recent updates include special family lanes, self-service baggage drop, fast-lane, automated passport control AB, Aeana Customer Club, & transport vehicle for persons with reduced mobility.
- Getting Around at El Prat: The free green shuttle bus, which stops outside of T1, T2B & T2C, and the train station, runs every 4 minutes (8am-8pm); every 7 mins (5am-8am), & midnight to 5am (every 20 mins).
- Non-Schengen country /Foreign arrivals need to go through passport control prior to proceeding to the baggage reclaim hall, which is used for both Schengen & non-Schengen arrivals. If you have something to declare, you will also need to go through customs clearance with your bags.
- To get to the right terminal, note that each airline serving El Prat Airport is assigned a specific terminal and boarding zone, as listed below. Terminal 1 has its check-in counters in Departures hall, level 3; Terminal 2 is divided into 3 check-in areas A, B & C; and the Barcelona-Madrid Air Shuttle check-in is in the north dock of T1.
- American Airlines passengers arriving at El Prat Airport will be able at to transfer via Vueling flight on a single ticket, while their bags will be automatically transferred to the Vueling aircraft.
- Wizz or Norwegian airline passengers arriving from non-Schengen (foreign) countries at El Prat Airport need to retrieve their bags at Terminal 2A.
- Multi-use centers in both T1 & T2 enable passengers to print, copy & bind documents, ship & manage excess baggage; The Excess Baggage Company in this area offers suitcases, and other travel-related merchandise. Location: At T1 on 'billing floor' (la planta de facturacion); and at T2 at T2B, between Cafe di Fiore & Pans & Co.
Large Terminal 1 of Barcelona Airport has Boarding Zones /Concourses A through E (with A - E gates)- served by the following airlines stationed on Level 3: Aegean, Aeroflot, Aerolineas Argentinas, Air Algerie, Air Baltic, Air Berlin, Air Canada Rouge, Air China, Air Europa, Air France, Air Moldova, Air Nostrum, Air Transat, Alitalia, American, Arkia, Austrian, Avianca, BA Cityflyer, British Airways, Brussels, Croatia, Czech, Delta, EgyptAir, all Israel airlines, Emirates, Finnair, Iberia, Israir, KLM, Korean, LATAM, LOT Polish, Lufthansa, Niki, Qatar, Royal Air Maroc, Royal Jordanian, SAS Scandinavian, Singapore, Swiss Internat'l, S7 Airlines, TAP Portugal, Tarom, Tunisair, Turkish, Ukraine Internat'l, United & Vueling.
The 545,000 sq.meter Terminal houses 168 check-in counters, 50 jetways, 18 baggage carousels, and a fast-track lane to the security checkpoint. T1 also offers Family security lanes. While its ground level (level 0) is the baggage claim level - levels 0, 2 & 3 are all departure levels, while airline gates are on levels 1 & 3.
The terminal offers three VIP lounges, along with a range of brand-name shops and restaurants, bars & fast-food stores and services. The left-luggage office at T1 is on level 0, intermodal lobby.
- Arriving passengers need to locate their baggage belt on Level 1: baggage pickup is according to EU, non-EU countries, and Madrid Air shuttle flights.
- Departing passengers find check-in facilities on levels 0, 1 & 3; and their Boarding gates on levels 1 or 3.
T1 has five boarding zones - A through E - on two separate levels 1 & 3: Zones A & D are in the North dock & Zones C & E are in the South dock. Both Zones have separate security checks.
Boarding Area A (for Schengen flights & air shuttle) houses on level 1 A gates A-22- A1;
Boarding Area B (for Schengen flights) houses on level 1gates B24-B69;
Boarding Area C (for Schengen & Regional flights) houses on level 1gates C70-C98.
Boarding Area D (for EU non-Schengen flights) houses on level 3 gates D21-D03;
Boarding Area E (without EU flights) houses on level 3 gates E70-E77.
The Virtual Airport Assistant can give directions to passengers at T1 by means of 8 touch-screens; they are located throughout check-in, boarding & arrivals areas - three of which are in the secured area.
Information Counters at T1: (a) at level 1: Sky Center, at start of Boarding B, at boarding B, at end of boarding B & at the Plaza; (b) at level 3: check-in hall, secured areas, Boarding D
Rental car Agencies are located at Terminal T2B.
VIP Lounges & Busines Center in T1:
- Colomer VIP Lounge for Barcelona-Madrid Air Corridor - at T1 north - e-mail email@example.com
- Joan Miro VIP Lounge - a large lounge at T1, level 2, divided into working & rest areas, with meeting rooms, showers/bath, and other services - intended for passengers traveling to non-EU countries - tel. 932 596 428.
- Pau Casals VIP Lounge at T1, level 2, intended for travelers to EU countries - similar to Joan Miro lounge - tel. 932 596 430.
- Canudas VIP lounge is at U gates.
- The Business Center is on level 1 (tel. 933-758-6000) and offers a boardroom dividible into 4 lounges, resting units with bed, shower, TV & internet; 5 computer-equipped offices, and a fitness area.
Cruise passengers at T1
- departing El Prat via American, British, Lufthansa, Air France or KLM airlines, check in at the ground level lobby of the parking garage;
- arriving at El Prat by air and transferring to the port for Royal Caribbean cruise: passengers may check in bags & pick up boarding pass at Terminal 1's lobby;
- Delta offers a special check-in service for passengers arriving from a cruise and heading back via Delta to the U.S.
Small Terminal 2 with two levels is served by the following airlines: Aer Lingus, Air Araiba Maroc, Air Moldova, Air Transat, Azerbaijan, Azur Air, Azur Air Ukraine, Belavia, BlueAir, Bulgaria Air, Easyjet, Easyjet Switzerland, Eurowings, Evelop, First Air, Germanwings, Icelandair, Jet2.com, Luxair, Monarch, Nordavia, Nordstar, Nordwind, Norwegian, Pakistan Int'l, Pegasus, Royal Flight, Ryanair, SmartWings, Transavia, TUI fly Belgium, Ural, Vim, Windrose, Wizz & WOW.
Ground level 0 of T2 houses both baggage claim and check-in facilities:
- Arriving passengers from W & Y gates use the baggage claim area at east side;
- Arriving passengers from B & U gates use the baggage claim area at center;
- Arriving passengers from M & R gates use the baggage claim area at west side.
- All arriving passengers go to the baggage claim, pass customs, and find thereafter a cafe, 'The Market', and rental car counters and outside transportation.
- Departure Halls: at T2's west end is T2C Special Check-in; at T2B, center center all other check-in. Departing passengers enter the terminal in the center, where they find a pharmacy, food & drink, travel shop and cafe a large check-in facility - divided into check-in counters B1-43 and B44-B106. Boarding gates are on both ground & first levels.
- After check-in procedure and passing through security checkpoint, passengers may proceed to the boarding areas located on levels 0 or 1: The secured areas offer plenty of food drink and retail concessions.
Level 0 provide security checkpoint for transit passengers, passport control, transit flight information, shops & restaurants, rental car counters, banking facilities, business & family information counters & outside terminal transport.
Level 1 of T2 houses the Security Control, Connecting Flight Security Checkpoint and Passport Control - leading to boarding gates on levels 0 and 1: (Each gate area is shaped in a triangle, reached by escalator or elevator - with 'U' gates in the center, S & R gates at west & W & Y gates at east.
- on Level 0 - east to west gates Y53-58; W42-47; U31-36, S20-25; and R09-14.
- on Level 1 - east to west gates Y59-63, W48-52, U37-41*, S26-30, R15-19 and separate West gates M01-M08. * The Canudas VIP lounge is at U gates.