Flight Arrivals To Dublin Airport (DUB)
Welcome to Dublin Airport, the busiest airport in Ireland! With over 30 million passengers passing through each year, DUB is a hub for both domestic and international travel. With over 190 destinations worldwide, the airport welcomes an average of 700 arriving flights per week, with over 31,000 passengers disembarking each day. In this article, we will guide you through the arrival procedures for passengers, baggage claim areas, and how to check the arrival status of your flight. So sit back, relax, and let us help you navigate your arrival at Dublin Airport.
About DUB Flight Arrivals
On this DUB flight arrivals page, you will see a listing of all flights arriving to Fingal, Dublin County Dublin Airport. In addition to flight arrivals, you can also track the status of your flight with extensive filtering capabilities to get you the details you need, including departure/arrival times, terminal and gate number, aircraft type, aircraft altitude & airspeed, approximate time to land, distance to go, and a map showing the position of the airplane being tracked.
How to use our Dublin Airport flight arrivals tool: There are several ways to display flight status results:
- Search "By Flight" if you know the airline & flight number;
- Search "By Route" if you know the origin and destination airport;
- See all Arrivals to any airport by changing the toggle to "Arrivals" in the By Airport search
Air Traveler ResourcesAs your hub for information about Dublin Airport, iFly.com can help you get to, through, and between any airport in the world. Here are some links that can help you on your air travel journey:
- Are you a frequent flyer or traveling in business or first class? Then check out where the airline lounges are located.
- Wanna know which airlines are served by the airport? Check here.
- If you have some time before your flight's departure, be sure to grab a bite to eat, peruse the shops, or jump on the free wifi and get caught up on those emails.
- Planning a trip to the airport and confused about all the available parking options and costs? View locations and fees for all on-airport and off-airport parking.
- Remember that a great low-cost alternative to parking at the airport or taking a taxi is to use an airport shuttle service. You can find a list of providers here.
- Coming out of baggage claim with lots of checked luggage? The airport's got your back (and saving it). Baggage carts are located near the baggage carousels.
- Need to know which business services are available, such as copy machines, postal services, or even a notary? Check here.
DUB Airport has two terminals, Terminal 1 and Terminal 2. Terminal 1 is mainly used for short-haul flights, while Terminal 2 is used for long-haul flights. Both terminals serve both domestic and international flights. Passengers can easily move between the two terminals via a covered walkway.
Daily Arriving Flights
The airport is the busiest airport in Ireland, with over 30 million passengers passing through each year. The airport has over 100 airlines operating flights to over 190 destinations worldwide. On average, there are around 700 arriving flights per week, with over 31,000 passengers disembarking each day.
Arrival Procedures for Passengers
For domestic flight arrivals, passengers can proceed directly to baggage reclaim and exit the terminal. For international flight arrivals, passengers must first go through passport control and customs. Passengers should have their passport and any necessary visas ready for inspection. After passport control, passengers can collect their baggage and proceed through customs. It is important to note that there are restrictions on certain items that can be brought into Ireland, such as firearms and illegal drugs. Passengers should check the Irish Customs website for more information.
Flight Arrival Statistics
DUB is one of the busiest airports in Ireland, with over 31 million passengers arriving annually. The airport handles an average of 60,000 passengers per day, arriving on over 400 flights. While most flights arrive on time, there are occasional delayed arrivals due to weather conditions or other factors. Passengers are advised to check the flight status before heading to the airport to avoid any inconvenience.
Baggage Claim Areas
Upon arrival at Dublin Airport, passengers can proceed to the baggage claim area located in the arrivals hall of both Terminal 1 and Terminal 2. The airport provides luggage carts for passengers to use free of charge. There are also baggage wrapping services available for those who wish to protect their luggage during transit. The airport advises passengers to keep their baggage claim tags safe until they have collected their luggage.
Checking Arrival Status
Passengers and those waiting for arriving passengers can check the status of a flight on the Dublin Airport website. The airport provides real-time updates on flight arrivals and departures. Those waiting for arriving passengers can also track the flight using the flight number or the name of the airline. The airport has information desks located in both terminals to assist passengers with any queries regarding arrival status or other airport-related information.
We hope you find this information useful for your arrival at DUB Airport. It is always a good idea to check directly with your airline for arriving flight information, or at the airport information desk for the most current information. Safe travels!