Terminal Gate Connection
Connecting flight? Use this tool to help you get between terminals.
Walk Time: min
Shuttle Route min
Shuttle Time: min
Terminal connection time
If my flight from Barcelona on Air Lingus arrives at [more]Sandy 02/04/2018
Am I right that one can get from Terminal 1 to Termin [more]DB 12/10/2017
From ORD to ABZ tight connection in DUB
I'm flying from Chicago ORD to Aberdeen ABZ but need [more]BJM 12/03/2017
At which terminal does Norwegian Airlines, coming fro [more]Martyn 11/17/2017
Dublin Airport ( DUB ) Terminal Map # Fast food, restaurants, stores, cafes, bars
The passenger terminal complex at Dublin Airport consists of two terminals - Domestic T1 & International T2 - connected landside by a new 100-meter pedestrian corridor. Both terminals and their piers offer first-rate facilities, amenities and services, befitting an international Airport of its size. Across from T1 are parking blocks A, B & C, while the new short-term multi-story carpark is across from T2. U.S. Customs Clearance (CBP) is available in both terminals.
Travel to the U.S.
- Passengers planning to travel to the U.S. need to apply for travel authorization online prior to travel: open https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta/
- Passengers departing to the U.S. can use Dublin Airport's U.S. Pre-Clearance service at Terminal 2 near gates 401-406, saving time upon arrival at the U.S.
- Shopping in U.S. Boarding Area: The The Loop' shopping areais after U.S. security check & pre-clearance is now double its previous size.
Currency Exchanges at T1 & T2:
- at T1: Arrivals Hall, Baggage Hall, Departures Hall, post-security and gates.
- at T2: Baggage Hall, Check-in Hall and beyond Security check.
Executive Lounges in T1 & T2 are available to all pay-in passengers (however, passengers using US pre-clearance must use the US Preclearance Lounge at 51st&Green* instead). For more information call 1890 30 60 90 or 353 1 8144779. The fee is 25 Euros (online), 29 Euros (at Airport).
- T1's Executive lounge can be reached after security check on 'The Street' beween security checkponts, on level 2, opposite of the Loop shops.
- T2's Executive lounge is adjacent to the 400 gates.
- * The 51st&Green U.S. Pre-Clearance Lounge at T2 next to the US departure gates is available at 35 Euros online or 39 Euros at Airport (but free for business-class ticket holders). It is the closest airport lounge to an active runway. Occupying 750 sq.meters, it seats up to 180 passengers, with natural light and runway views. Passengers enter its decompressed zone, resulting in instant relaxation.
Terminal 1 of Dublin Airport - served by Ryanair for all of its flights, and by all other airlines serving Dublin Airport with non-transatlantic flights (which are at T2). T1 has an Arrivals, Departures & Mezzanine level, reached by escalator. It houses the The Loop and has gate areas 101-113, 201-220 & 301-313.
The 44-year-old terminal T1 added the 15 automatic tray return systems, completed its departure & arrival areas, and upgraded its security checkpoints. It also added 10 new aircraft parking stands, replaced the Arrivals Hall floors, removed its exit doors - replaced them with a meet & greet area. In several phases, T1's overhaul work at the Arrivals Hall and facade included or includes: ceiling replacement, desk removal from window areas - and, making it for user-friendly - placing restaurants in separate areas of other services (including Tourist Info office and desk).
Departures level of T1 has at its center entrance the airline desks, to the left currency exchange and adjacent escalator to Arrivals/ Area 14; while to the right are escalators & elevator to the food court. Behind the airline desks are the 6 rows of check-in counters 3 throuth 13 and beyond counters 3-4 is the Fast Track Entrance with access to The Loop & to departure gates. Note that T1 now added 15 more self-service bag-drop units for Ryanair passengers, and 3 separate baggage-drop units at check-in Area 7 for common-use by airlines (like CityJet and Flybe).
The Loop, covering 18,300 sq.ft of new & upgraded stores, is now completed - representing a first-rate shopping & restaurant area - with access at its center to gates 301-313, and at its left end to gates 201-220. This level also connects to Terminal 2 at the left end. 'Street Feast" with freshly prepared wholesome food in front of customers also offers 'grab-and-go' food.
Arrivals level of T1 houses the baggage hall with carousels 4 - 1 and 5 - 9 on either side of the center, which has security screening leading to Arrivals meeting point and information counter. This level also houses a cafe, ICE currency exchange, a book shop, ATM machine, Bank of Ireland, pre-booked rental cars and rental car counters, Information desk, Tourist & transportation information, & a bar. Available lounges at T1:
- New 'T1 Lounge' is for qualifying passengers of British, Lufthansa, Swiss & Turkish airline, and for paying passengers.
- The Executive Lounge is available to all paying passengers for up to 3 hours at 25 Euros (online) or 29 Euros at the Airport
Terminal 2 of Dublin Airport with gate areas 401-406 & 407-426 is currently served by transatlantic flights of Aer Lingus, American, Delta, Emirate & United airlines . It houses a US pre-clearance immigration facility, which leads to new US Pre-clearance Lounge. Numerous concessions for shops, restaurants & bars are located mainly inside the Departures Lounge, with views overlooking the airfield.
Departure level of T2 has at the center escalators up to the Departures Hall, some airline help desks and check-in desks 1-18 (right) and 29-56 (left). Outside of it are the taxi & bus stops and walkway to Terminal 1 & short-term carparks A, B, C. The Departures Hall houses the Security Screening area & a Fast-Track entrance, all leading to the Departures gates & The Loop (Shopping). Note that T2 now has 32 self-service kiosks & 12 touchless self-service bag-drop units for Aer Lingus passengers,
Access to gates 401-426 is in the center, past the concessions (gates 401-406 house U.S. Customs & Border Protection). The departures hall leads to carparks and transportation facilities.
Arrivals /Baggage level of T2 has, before Customs, a corridor for flight connections to Terminal 1 . After Customs inspection are baggage crousels 1 - 6, a currency exchange, 2 baggage handler service desks, a Loop shop, and access to the Arrivals Hall, which houses in the center a meeting point and at either side food & drink and retail concessions.
Airline lounges at T2 are located in the gate area. Getting there: After checking in, take escalator up to arrivals level, turn right and take escalator up to departures level, turn turn again and proceed through security check and through retail area; take either escalator down and turn right 180 degree & follow corridor to Airline Lounges, or take elevator, turning right and follow Airline Lounges.
- The Executive Lounge is available to all paying passengers for up to 3 hours at 25 Euros (online) or 29 Euros at the Airport.
Passengers arriving at International Terminal 2 and transferring to another flight: From Arrivals Pier walk towards baggage claim hall; turn left, then right. (If transferring to T1, continue straight ahead.) Pass through passport control, then take escalator up to Departure level, go through security check & concession area, then take escalator down and continue straight ahead to your gate.