Terminal Gate Connection
Connecting flight? Use this tool to help you get between terminals.
Walk Time: min
Shuttle Route min
Shuttle Time: min
will i have enough time?
coming in on aerolinas argentinas from Cordova at 8:3 [more]JR Yesterday
DL 101 terminal
I will be flying on DL 101 from Atlanta to EZE on Feb [more]Lilian 01/26/2018
Airlines moved effective Jan 1, 2013
Delta is now in Terminal A next to KLM. As of Jan 16 [more]hautevue 01/28/2013
Buenos Aires Ezeiza Airport ( EZE ) Terminal Map # Fast food, restaurants, stores, cafes, bars
International Arrivals at Ezeisa Airport: Unless you are an Argentine passport holder, you need to go through the separate line for passport check, then proceed to the baggage carousel to get your bags, go through customs check, and exit the terminal or proceed to your connecting flight.
International Airlines currently serving Ezeisa Airport: Aerolineas Argentinas, Aeromexico, Air Canada, Air Class, Air Europe, Air France, Alitalia, American, Avianca, Boliviana, BQB Lineas Areas, British Airways, Conviasa, Copa, Cubana, Delta, Emirates, Gol, Iberia, KLM, Lade, LATAM, Lufthansa, Qatar, Sky, Sol Lineas, TACA, Turkish United.
Terminal A with gates A2-10 is to the left at both levels of TA/TB and shares gate area with Terminal B.
Terminal B - opened 2013 - with gates B11-13 - shares gate area with Terminal A. It offers more services, security and technology, as well as: five boarding bridges, 28,795 square meters of space, 20 check-in counters, 33 airlines, VIP rooms, six lounges on level 3 with walkways for transfer passengers; a new food patio, food & retail concessions, and 376 added parking spaces. A new Aeropark was added late 2013. Upon total completion by 2014 of the new Terminal B ,it accommodates up to 13 million passengers a year, has 21 airbridges, is able to process 4,000 passengers at peak hours, and has4,800 parking spaces.
Terminal C - opened in 2011- and referred to as the "Mercedes Sosa" terminal - is used by Aerolineas Argentinas (tel. (5411) 4340-7777 or visit: www.aerolineas.com), and its Sky Team partners.. Like new Terminal B, it offers the newest in technology & security features. TC's total area covers 145,000 sq.meters (the terminal itself uses 21,000 sq.meters) and can accommodate 13 million passengers & 90,000 operations a year. The terminal has 21 telescopic bridges, 20 check-in counters, 12 immigration lanes, 600 seats in pre-boarding area, is able to process 4,000 passengers per hour, and provides for 4,800 parking spaces.
Lounges at ECE Airport:
- The Aeropuertos VIP Club (tel. +54 11 4852-6469 or visit: [email protected]) offers exclusive parking spaces, check-in & immigration assistance, porter services, duty-free shop, and a business center with workstations, internet access telephones and fax machines.
- VIP Lounges - tel: (011) 5480 2588 (for business-class passengers of various airlines and club members only) are located on (a) the Departures level (level 1) of Terminal B, post-security; and (b) the Arrivals level (ground level) of Terminal A, post-security.
- The American Express Centurion Lounge is available to all American Express credit card holders.
- The SkyPriority Lounge is open to members Aerolineas Plus Platino, SkyTeam Elite Plus, and to Club Condor & First & Business Class customers.
- The Star Alliance lounge.
Parking is available at either the multi-story garage across from Terminal A, the open-air parking lot across from Terminal B, or the parking garage across from Terminal C.
Rental car counters for a number of agencies are in Sector A of the terminals' arrivals level.