FAI Airport is open daily, 24/7. Check-in counters & Security screening are open between 4am-5am and is closed between 11:30pm-2:30am (Alaska Standard Time).
With 1 million passengers in 2016, and a long runway, Alaska Airlines offers year-round daily direct flights to locations in Alaska and the Lower 48, while several regional airlines provide service to Anchorage and interior rural communities.
- Condor Airlines offers overseas flights.
- A flight departing from Seattle would arrive at Fairbanks Airport about 3.5 hrs later.
- Airline check-in counters open 4am-5am, but are closed between 11:30pm & 2:30am.
The passenger terminal at Fairbanks International Airport has recently been renovated enabling regional, domestic and international air carriers to be in the same building. The small terminal has an astounding capacity for U.S. Customs and Immigration processing, and of wide-body international passenger aircraft arrival.
Level 1 is the arrivals level. Services and amenities include an ATM machine, gate lounge, Military Lounge (tel. 1-907-455-0236), rental car counters and international processing;
Level 2 is the departures level. It houses TSA passenger screening, international passenger processing, public amenities, ATM cash machine, food & drink (offered byHMSHost), and access to gate lounge and gates 1-6
Lost & Found is upstairs in the Administration Offices - -e-mail: email@example.com.
The Global Entry enrollment center is open 8am-4pm.
Note that this Terminal has been described by 'The Atlantic Cities' magazine to be one of the world's nine most beautiful terminals.
Current Airlines serving Fairbanks Airport:
- Current domestic airlines: Alaska (tel. 1-800-252-7522) & Delta (tel. 800-221-1212) , as well as smaller airlines ConocoPhillips' Shared Service Aviation, Everts Air, 40-Mile Air, Frontier Flying Service, Ravn Alaska, Warbelow's Air Ventures and Wright Air Service.
- Current International Airlines: Air North Charter (tel. 907-474-9999 or 1-800-661-0407) and Condor (tel. 1-800-524-6975).
For public transit contact MACS 907-459-1002; for Airport shuttle service call Airlink at 907-452-3337 /fax 6543; Golden Heart Shuttle & Tours: 907-456-4555.
Rental car service is available in the arrivals area for Avis, Budget, Dollar, Hertz & National/Alamo.
Handicapped Accessible Van
I'm looking to book clients who need a Handicapped Ac [more]Brenda 05/02/2018
Contractor Daily - Parking Requirement
What is the best plan for the Contractor who needs to [more]GSA 03/13/2018
Transportation from Fairbanks Rail Station
We need Transportation from Fairbanks Rail Station to [more]Krupa Desai 07/24/2017
Only six gates just past security. First bar and Star [more]nnigam 07/03/2016