Anaheim Ducks Breakaway Bar & Grill
Food terrible, and SO overpriced.Hsc 04/09/2017
pop up ads
what a lousy site all you get are pop up ads I just w [more]kht60025 03/10/2016
Chapest public transportation
What is the cheapest way to get from SNA to the Woodl [more]Charlotte 05/17/2012
I want to say I think the website you have for JWA is [more]Rick V 02/29/2012
John Wayne Airport is located in Santa Ana, 35 miles south of Los Angeles, between the cities of Costa Mesa, Irvine, and Newport Beach. It is situated right off highway 405 (Exit 8 MacArthur Blvd.) and is accessible via highway 55, connecting to the North-east to I-5 / Santa Ana freeway, and South-west to I-405; and to Toll Road SR-73. NOTE that since Nov. 2015, a third right-turn lane on the west side of the existing two lanes on Campus Drive (south) opened.
With two runways and 10.5M passengers in 2016, John Wayne Airport it is served by major commercial and commuter airlines offering hundreds of daily arrivals and departures with nonstop flights to many U.S. destinations and connections around the world.
Due to noise abatement issues, flyers experience somewhat of a rocket take-off, as pilots push their planes to full-power in a steep ascent, trying to reach a higher altitude when passing over Newport Beach and out over the ocean. Seat belts fastened?
- In June 2017, Alaska Airlines moved to Terminal B!
- Use caution when traveling the Airport roadways and plan to arrive 90 mins to 2 hours prior to your scheduled flight departure to find parking, to go through security screening and to get to your gate on time.
- Reduce your wait time by getting your boarding pass on-line (at your airline site) or by using the airline check-in kiosks. If you are traveling with American Airlines (& soon others - find out), try the new paperless boarding pass. Also, choose the screening lane that is right for you: the Expert, Casual, or Family/ Medical Liquids Lane.
- The TSA Pre-Check 'Pop-Up' Information Center has been expanded . Global Entry members should enter PASS ID number into the 'Known Traveler' field when booking a domestic flight reservation.
John Wayne Orange County Airport has a Main Passenger Terminal (the 'T.F. Riley Terminal') with connected terminals A, B & C. (For detailed terminal information open 'Terminal Map' and scroll down to the text; for Parking information open 'Parking Map'; for transportation open 'Transportation: Buses /Trains'.
Current Airlines serving John Wayne Airport, their tel.numbers, terminals and best-suited parking facilities:
- Alaska, tel. 800-426-0333 - at TB, Parking B2/C
- American, tel. 800-433-7300, at TA, Parking at A1/A2
- Delta, tel. 800-221-1212 - at TA, Parking at A1/A2
- Frontier, tel. 801-401-9000 - at TC, Parking at B2/C
- Southwest, tel. 800-435-9792 - at TC, Parking at B2/C
- United, tel. 800-UNITED-1 - at TB, Parking at TB2/C
- WestJet, tel. 888-937-8538 - at TZ, Parking at A1/A2.
Current and future Airport developments: Terminals A & B Improvement Project is to transform the terminals by Spring 2018 with new carpeting, paint, lighting, and more, as well as seismic retrofitting.