Parking Options and Fees: All fees quoted are in Canadian dollars; taxes included). Fees are subject to change.
1. Valet Parc - the closest to the terminal. Get 250 Aeroplan* miles every time you use this service. Fees:
Each day - $28.
2. Proxi Parc - Located close to the terminal at ground level, parking on three levels. Clearance: 2.1 meters. Fees:
Each half hr - $6, up to daily max (24 hrs) - $18
3. Express Parc - Located close the terminal at ground level and perfect to welcome or drop off passengers. Fees:
Each 20 mins -$4, up to daily max (24 hrs) - $35.
4. Econo Parc - Perfect for long stays - use Aeroplan*: special offer in November and December: earn an additional 250 Aeroplan Miles when using the EconoParc parking (48 hours minimum stay). Free shuttle service to/from Terminal.
Each day - $12; weekly - $72 (8th day free).
*AEROPLAN: Take off with 250 Aeroplan Miles when you use the EconoParc (24-hour stay minimum) or Valet Parking. To take advantage of the above mentioned offer:
1. When accessing the EconoParc parking area, simply insert your Aeroplan Card into the automated card reader located at the EconoParc entry gate;
2. Upon departure of the EconoParc parking area, insert your Aeroplan card to obtain the Miles and insert your credit card to complete the transaction.
Important: Note that if you insert your credit card prior to inserting your card into the automated card reader to access the EconoParc parking area, the offer will not be available to you. Should you wish to pay cash at any of the airport’s automated payment cashier, the automated payment cashier will ask you to insert your Aeroplan Card to calculate the applicable bonus.
1. By Credit Card: An automated payment system enables you to pay parking fees easily and quickly at the airport. American Express, Diners Club/enRoute, Mastercard and Visa cards are accepted.
(a) When accessing the parking, insert you credit card in the entry gate. It will give you access to the parking area. No ticket will be delivered.
(b) Upon departure, insert the same credit card in the automated exit gate. A ticket will be delivered.
Important : In order to obtain the bonus miles or discout from Aeroplan or CAA-Quebec, you must first insert your membership card upon entering and exiting of the parking area. Please note that if you insert your credit card prior to inserting your program membership card to access the parking area, you will not be eligible to receive the bonus miles or discount.
2. Payment in Cash:
Should you wish to make your payment at any of the automated pay stations, be sure to take a ticket at the entrance gate.
(a) Upon your return,insert your ticket stub into the automated pay station and complete payment by cash or credit card. A valid exit ticket will be issued. (b) Upon exiting the parking area, insert your exit ticket at the exit gate. That ticket will be your receipt.
Disabled Parking: Designated spaces are available: (a) Short-term: 3 spaces at the domestic flight zone (2 to the left, 1 to the right); and 6 spaces at the international flight zone (3 in front, 1 to the left, 2 to the right); (b) Multi-Level: Levels 1 and 2 - 8 spaces at the domestic flight zone and 8 spaces at the international flight zone. For customers in need of weekly parking, Aéroports de Montréal offers the Multi-level lot at the weekly rate of the EconoParc.
Upon receiving one of the above receipts, the Airport will reimburse the difference between the cost of the parking used and the EconoParc parking rat