Public parking may be accessed from the entrances at northwest or northeast, and from all lanes on the southeast entrance.
If you need to pick up a passenger at Sky Harbor Airport, you may want to use one of the three free Cell Phone Lots which include signage with all airline telephone numbers, an electronic flight information display, and an attendant from 7am-1am. Stay with your car until your party has collected luggage and calls you to be picked up at the curb.
(a) The new cell phone lot at the northeast side of the Airport: From Sky Harbor Blvd, take exit to East Economy Parking, just before getting toTerminal 4, turn left heading to 'East Economy Parking'; at stoplight, turn left & drive north.
(b) other cell phone lots are east of T4 & west of T2, and at 44th Street Sky Train Station:
If you need more than 30 minutes, use the dedicated short-term parking spaces in the parking garages.
NOTE: 44 Street/ Washington METRO Light Train Station (with 11 short-term parking meters paid by credit card at $4/hr) - now served by the PHX Sky Train - makes its first stop at the East Economy parking lot, and presently continues on to Terminal 4 & Terminal 3 (a short walkway leads from T3 to T2) and to the new the Rental Car Center, eliminating the need for rental car shuttle buses.
Parking Options & Fees are quoted by by Terminals and the airlines they serve. Garage parking options and fees are stated below by Terminals and their airlines, and include hourly & daily fees (including new daily fees as of Nov. 1, 2017:
Terminal 2 serving Alaska, Boutique Air, Great Lakes, Spirit, Sun Country and United airlines:
- T2 Garage/ daily parking: each hour $4; current daily max $25 / as of Nov. 1, 2017 $26
- T2 Garage/ economy parking covered: each hour $4; current daily max $11 / as of Nov. 1, 2017 $12
- T2 Garage/ economy parting uncovered: each hour $4; current daily max $9 / as of Nov. 1, 2017 $10
- T2 West Economy Park & Walk uncovered: each hour $4; current daily max $7 / as of Nov. 1, 2017 $7.
Terminal 3 serving Delta, Frontier, Hawaiian and JetBlue airlines:
- T3 Garage: each hour $4; current daily max $25 / as of Nov. 1, 2017 $27
Terminal 4 serving Air Canada, American, British Airways, Southwest, Volaris & WestJet airlines:
- T4 Garage: each hour $4; current daily max $25 / as of Nov. 1, 2017 $27
- Disabled parking: available in all garages and next to the bus stops in all economy surface lots.
High-profile parking is available on the top level of the Terminal 4 garage. If you need to get to Terminal 3, walk to the shuttle stop in front of T2's garage.
- Payment by Express Pay: pay for parking in the elevator lobby of the garage and avoid waiting at the toll booth.
For more parking information call 602-273-4545.