Guest Services at Phoenix Sky Harbor PHX Airport
Information booths are located in each of the terminals - Terminal 2, Terminal 3 and Terminal 4 (T2, T3, T4)
General List of Services in Terminals 2, 3 and 4:
Animal Relief areas on level 1 of : T2 at doors 7-8, T3 at door 3, T4 at door 1
ATM Banking (At Arrivals of T1 & T3; and at T4 in the lobby, near checkpoints A & C, and near B & D gates)
Chaplain/ Travelers Aid (in T4)
Currency Exchange (in T4, level 3)
Family Assisted Restroom
Mailbox (located outside on curb at T2 & T3; at level 2's NW curb of T4)
Military & Veterans Hospitality Room - see USO below)
Paging Assistance Locations
Phoenix Airport Museum Exhibitions
Play Areas (at T4, past security)
Staffed Information Counters
Wireless Internet, FREE at all terminals!
USO Arizona - (602-275-3813 - open weekdays 8am-8pm/ weekends 8am-4pm.) - located above the lobby of T2
A special and private space was set aside at Sky Harbor Airportis for members of the Military and veterans and their families. It is equipped with comfortable sofas and chairs, a computer, a large-screen TV, games and children’s play area. This was made possible by donations and fundraising efforts of the Phoenix Military Veterans Affairs Commission. The lounge is staffed by volunteers.
Lost & Found
2. If you lost an item at the security checkpoint, call TSA at 602-626-1453.
3. If you lost an item in one of the terminals, buses or parking areas, call Sky Harbor's Lost & Found office at 602-273-3333 & leave a message stating your name, tel. number & description of the item and where it was lost. Or use the e-mail form at http://phoenix.gov/email/emphxlostfound.html. If found, you will get a call.
1. The Pet Patch is located at east of Terminal 2, near doors 7-8.
2. The Paw Pad is located at parking garage of Trminal 3, level 1, north side.
3. The Bone Yard is located at west side of Terminal 4, level 1, outside of baggage claim.1.
4. A new one is located at the 44th Street PHX Sky Train® Station; and .
5. another new one at East Economy Parking.
One is located at the 44th Street PHX Sky Train® Station and the other at East Economy Parking.
Smoking areas are available at:
T2 at east and at west sides of the ground level;
T3 at est, wet, north & south sides of the terminal's ground level.
T4 at south, ground level; at north & south side of level 2
International Travelers at Phoenix Sky Harbor PHX Airport
PHX Airport has Global Entry.
NOTE: Prior to departure make sure that your original airline will transfer bags to your connecting flight - if not, you need, after customs clearance, take them to your connecting terminal and check them in at your connecting airline counter before proceeding to your gate.