Terminal Gate Connection
Connecting flight? Use this tool to help you get between terminals.
Walk Time: min
Shuttle Route min
Shuttle Time: min
2 hour connect time: doable?
Arriving @ 6:08 pm from Paris on Delta. Connecting f [more]Theresa 05/21/2017
Is there an actual bank or somewhere that I can trade [more]Rachel 05/28/2013
Passenger Pick Up
I am disabled. Do I still need to park in "short ter [more]donnatessaro 02/13/2012
I seem to recall being able to go outside of the Airs [more]ohiogirl 10/23/2011
Pittsburgh Airport ( PIT ) Terminal Map # Fast food, restaurants, stores, cafes, bars
Getting around at PIT:
The transit level of the Landside passenger terminal with a moving walkway is connected to the east to the Hyatt Regency Hotel and Extended Term Parking, and to the west by a People Mover to the Airside Terminal.
The Airmall level of the Landside Terminal leads to Concourses A - D.
International arrivals: Unless you have gone through US customs clearance at participating airports in Canada and the Caribbean, you need to go through passport check, retrieve checked bags, go through customs clearance and - if transferring to another flight - re-check-in bag (the tag should indicate layover and final destination Airport Codes); thereafter you can transfer on the Airmall level to all concourses (no second security check necessary).
- Early-flight passengers: Ticket counters open at 4am; departing flights start at 5:30am; shops at the Airmall (most of them in the Airside Terminal, post-security) open at 5am; they will ship your purchase to your destination).
- Arrive 90 minutes to 2 hours prior to scheduled flight. The main checkpont is on the transit level of the landside terminal, open 24/7; an alternate checkpoint is outside of the Ticketing Level of the Landside Terminal - open 5am-6pm. The Express Lane, to the right of the Main Security Checkpoint, and open 5am, is to expedite check-in for passengers with only one carry-on item (either a purse, brief case, or computer case).
- Passengers without check-in luggage & only 1 carry-on item: Use the new Express Security Lane to the right of the main security checkpoint on the Transit Level. Carry-on item should not exceed 22x14x9 inches.
- Passengers arriving via parking shuttles, taxi cabs or hotel shuttles, are being dropped off at the ticketing level of the landside terminal. Those with a boarding pass printout and no checked luggage can proceed straight to the alternate security area.
- Passenger Pickup: The Extended Parking Lot now offers the first hour of parking free!
- APCs (automated passport control kiosks) are available for U.S. & Canadian citizens and eligible Visa Waiver Program passengers.
- TSA & CBP agencies offer now a joint TSA Pre-check & Global Entry center located on the ticketing level othe Landside Terminal (across US Airways ticket counter).
- The new 'Kidsport' in Concourse C is a children's play & leaning area, featuring installations by museums.
- A new mother's nursing room is now available at Concourse C, across from the Kidsport.
- Starbucks coffee shops are available at Airside Terminel, center core, and at Landside Termial, baggge claim level.
- Free WiFi has been expanded to include the baggage claim level and now covers 'nearly the entire airport'.
- Travelex Foreign Exchange services are located both at Landside (tel. 412 472-5151) and at Airside (tel. 412-472-5158).
- Information desks in both terminals can be reached at (412) 472-3525.
The Landside Terminal houses all pre-security facilities and has thee levels (Baggage Claim, Transit, Ticketing & Mezzanine). Six Flight Desk kiosks are available (2 on ticketing level; 2 on baggage claim level near rental car counters, and 4 on the transit level before security checkpoint. )
The Baggage Claim Level has in the center two exit doors; outside is the taxi stand, with inside express shuttle, & escalators to rental cars. Inside is an Airport Ambassador station, an ATM, and the new 'Visit Pittsburgh Welcome Center'. The Airport ID Office is next to newly renovated baggage claim L & outside of it is a pet relief area & two boarding pass kiosks.
To the North of the center are baggage carousels Claims A - E: (A, B, D & F for American Airlines; C & E for Common Use; and F & J are for Southwest & for oversized baggage (near carousel F is a public transit kiosk, and near carousel E a convenience store); K is for Allegiant, JetBlue & Porter.
To the South of the center are baggage carousels J -L and P& R - currently used by Air Canada, Allegiant, American, Delta, Frontier, JetBlue, Sun Air Express, Southwest, & United airlines.
The Transit Level connects passengers east by moving walkway to the Hyatt Regency Hotel & Extended Parking, and west to an Information desk, security checkpoint and to either the loading dock via escalator, or to People Mover to the Airside Terminal.
The Ticketing Level has escalators & an elevator in the center, with ticket counters for American Airlines/ US Airways are at the north side, with Global Enrty enrollment center &TSA oversized baggage. All other airline counters at the south side, with six baggage screening points. To the left & right of the entrances near the public curb are wheel chair services. On opposite side, past the elevators is entry to 'Alternate checkpoint'.
The Airside Terminal houses all post-security facilities and has four levels (Immigration & Customs, International Arrivals, Airmall and Mezzanine). The Airmall on level 3 with an information counter in the center leads to surrounding Concourses A through D on level 3:
Concourse A has gates A1-A25. A gates are currently used by Air Canada (A18), Southwest (A1,3,5,7) & United (even numbers A2,4,6,8,10,12). The Military/ Family Center is past gate A4.
Concourse B has gates B26-B50. B gates are served by American Airlines (B26 -B40) Concouse B has a Kidsport).
Concourse C has gates C51-61 (C56 & C58 are common-use gates). C gates are served by: Allegiant (C51,53,55 ), Condor (C59), Frontier (C56), Porter (C58), and Southern Airways Express (C52).
Concourse D has gates D76-89 (D gates are served by: Delta (even numbers D76-D86; JetBlue (D79) & OneJet (D88). Concouse D offers a post office.