Can a person get from concourse B to concourse A afte [more]Warren 01/15/2018
columbus air port
what time do i need to arrive at the columbus airport [more]cody brown 10/26/2017
Wheelchair accessible jetway
My mother is confined to a wheelchair and we want to [more]Regina Haberl 07/17/2017
$10 off your first Uber ride
Download the Uber app https://get.uber.com/sign-up/ A [more]Ann 10/12/2016
John Glenn Airport is located next to Interstate Hwys I-670 and I-270, and close to the city of Columbus. The new I-670/Stelzer Road interchange now provides more efficient public access to the airport due to a grade separation between International Gateway & Stelzer Road.
With a new South Runway, and over 7.3M passengers in 2016, Port Columbus Airport is served by major airlines offering non-stop flights to many US Airports, with connections around the world. Seasonal weekly flights are offered by Apple Vacations.
- Allegiant Airlines offer new seasonal flights to Destin-FortWalton Beach Airport (VPS).
- Vacation Express offers weekly flights to Cancun and Punta Cana, Mexico - up to early August 2017.
Port Columbus International has one passenger terminal. (For detailed terminal information open 'Terminal Map' and scroll down to the text; for Parking information open 'Parking Map'; for transportation open 'Transportation: Buses /Trains'.
Current and future Airport developments: The $80M Terminal upgrades were completed in 2016, resulting in ACI's 'Airport Service Quality Award.
- Curbfront entrances on Arrivals & Departures levels were completed by July 2017 - offering a more welcoming atmosphere. It includes more lighting, brighter roadway & curbfront markings and enhanced signage.
- Construction on new 10-acre Consolidated Rental Car Facility (CRCF) will be ongoing thoughout 2018/2019 - located near the center of airport property (and near the site of a future terminal*) -is to have a ready/eturn area for pickup /dropoff, a quick turn-around area for rental car fueling/cleaning betwen rentals, and a customer service area. The CRCF is scheduled to open by 2020 (whereupon Parking Garage's levels 1 & 2 will offer much-needed added parking spaces).
- *Ongoing studies of the future newterminal are to lead by Fall 2017 to a concrete construction timeframe.