Pickup for the following transport options is located at center section of lower roadway (at the terminal's baggage & departures level): taxis, limos, long-distance shuttles, hotel courtesy vans, parking lot shuttles.
NOTE: Lyft & Uber (approved transport network companies) are now serving PDX outside of baggage claim, lower roadway, north end at Island 1.
All means of transportation are available outside of the Parking Garage - open https://popcdn.azureedge.net/pdfs/GroundTransportationMap.pdf
The TriMet's MAX Light Rail station (tel. 503-238-7433) or open: http://trimet.org/alerts/rosequarter/index.htm / www.trimet.org/schedules/maxredline.htm) is located outside the southern end of the terminal - near concourses A and B. Its Red Line offers - at its next stop - transfer options to Green & Blue lines, and at Pioneer Square to its Yellow line. To downtown Portland it takes 38 minutes (bags can be rolled onto the train). Many City buses connect with MAX Light Rail, Portland Streetcar and Aerial Tram.
The Train to City Center and to Beaverton operates daily, 4:44am to 11:49pm. Connections:
- Red line: Airport to Gateway; this line is the only one serving the Airport directly; for blue & green lines, change at the next (Gateway) stop.
- Blue line Gateway to Hillsboro /City Center /Gresham;
- Green line: Gateway to Clackamas /Town Center /PSU;
- Yellow line: at Pioneer Square to Expo Center/ city center/ PSU.
- Orange Line: Milwaukie /City Center /Kenton N Denver
Greyhound Bus Depot (tel. 503-243-2357)
Amtrak Train Depot (tel. 503-273-4871)
Both are about 10 miles from the Airport, reached by most airport transport options.