PWM Airport is ony a 15-minute drive from the city of Portland (Maine), and is situated between the Maine Tpk I-95, I-295, and Congress Street & Western Avenue.
With 1.8 million passengers in 2016, Jetport is served by regular and low-cost airlines offering year-round and seasonal nonstop and connecting flights to East Coast cities and to Nova Scotia, with great connections around the world.
- Delta offers service to/from JFK Airport as of Sept. 10, 2017.
During Main's summer season, air and ground traffic reaches its height as Easterners flock to Maine on vacation. During this time it is advisable to make prior reservations for transportation and parking.
Portland Jetport has one passenger terminal. For Terminal details at this site open ‘Terminal Map’ and scroll down to the text; for Parking details, open ‘Parking Map’, for ground transportation open ‘Ground Transportation: /Buses & Trains.
Driving Directions/ Passenger pickup/dropoff:
- For direct access from the north or south, take the Main Turnpike Exit 46; from I-295 southbound, take Exit 3 and turn right on Route 9 / Westbrook Street.
- For passenger dropoff for all airlines, use the right lane;
- for passenger pickup for all airlines, use the left lane;
- For entrance to long-term & hourly parking: use the left lane for long-term ,and right lane for hourly parking.
- For rental car pickup use the left lane.
NOTE: Maine ID's are being accepted until January 22, 2018.
Is there a shuttle that runs from the Portland Intern [more]HH 06/24/2020
PWR to Brunswick
Is there currently any public transportation from the [more]Lucy 06/24/2020
Shuttle to Lyman Maine
Plane landing 8:07 Portland jetport. I have car there [more]John 05/22/2020
INFO on ground transportation (buses) between SACO, ME to PWM airport
Need times of operation, to and from, Saco and PWM a [more]SLG 11/22/2019