The new Park & Wait Lot will have by Fall 2017 a convenience store, Chevron gas station, electric charging stations, Beans & Brews, Burger King & Costa Vida.
- Economy parking facilities are accessible via intersecting I-80 & Bangarter Hwy. Long-term /Economy parking has color-coded zones, marked in yellow, blue, green & red: Yellow is at top west of the construction area, followed southwards by Blue, Green & Red lots.
- The parking garage usually reaches full capacity Tuesdays & Wednesdays - call the 24-hr hotline at 801-575-2887.
Parking options and fees at SLC Airport: (ePark is an electronic system with ticketless parking allowing passengers to enter & exit by using their credit card.)
The Hourly/ Daily Parking Garage, located opposite of Terminals 1 & 2, serves all three terminals and is connected to them by separate skybridges. Level 1 is for Hourly Parking and for Premium Reserved Parking. Levels 2 & 3 are for Daily Parking.
- Hourly parking is $2 for first 30 mins; $1 for each add'l 20 mins; up to daily max $32.
- Daily parking has a flat rate of $32/day
- Premium Reserved Parking on level 1 is $50/day - For reservation open: https://parkslcairport.clickandpark.com/
The Long-term /Economy parking lots in Yellow, Blue, Green & Red Zones - with over 10,000 spaces - surround a part of the current construction area south of the passenger terminals. Free shuttles buses run every five minutes, stopping at each Zone stops: Blue: stops 1 - 4; Green: stops 5 - 8; Red: stops 9 - 11; Yellow: stop 12.
Fees: $9/day; for reserved parking add $3/day (open: https://parkslcairport.clickandpark.com)
Disabled parking is available on all three levels of the garage and around each shuttle stop in the economy lot.
Payment options: By major credit cards only (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express).
For more parking information contact Central Parking at 801-575-2887.