- TNC's Lyft & Uber operate at the Airport - located in the center traffic lanes outside of baggage claim of Terminas 1 and 2.
- Authorized shuttle companies (Alta, All Resort Express, Canyon Transport, Park City Transportation, and Xpress Shuttle) have Airport counter service in the baggage claim area - reservations must be made prior to arrival for Salt Lake City destinations; for destinations outside of the City, on-demand arrangements can be made with all other companies.
- Taxis are outside of Terminal 1 at Door 7, and outside Terminal 2 at Door 11.
- TRAX Buses stop on curb outside of Welcome Center at south end of T1, and also outside T2 (adjacent to baggage claim 8)
The new TRAX light-rail Green Line to City Center runs every 15 mins weekdays /every 20 mins weekends. It departs every 15 mins weekdays, every 20 mins weekends - at 5:42am-11:27pm weekdays 6:36am-11:16pm; weekends 6:31am -11.11pm - at the south end of Terminal 1 and outside of Terminal 2. For more information call 802-743-3882 or visit either www.rideuta.com for fares, or visit: www.rideuta.com/uploads/route550apr2012.pdf for routes.
The UTA bus - Routes 453 to Tooele offers limited service weekdays only. The bus stop is on the curb outside of the UTA Welcome Center, at south end of T1 and outside of T2 next to baggage claim 8. The one-way fare is $2.50 For more information call 801-743-3882 or visit: www.rideuta.com).
For UTA para-transit service call 801-287-7433 - 24 hrs prior to departures.
The Greyhound Bus / Amtrak Train: Both stations are served by the airport shuttle companies.
- Greyhound Bus (300 South 600 West, at SLC - tel. 1-800-231-2222 or visit: www.greyhound.com ); or
- Amtrak Train (340 South 600 West at SLC tel. 872-7245 or visit: www.amtrak.com) .