I have an early flight at 6:25 am, how early do I nee [more]Jo Ann 05/21/2019
To Guarulhos Intl(3) from Guarulhos Intl(2)
How can I get to Guarulhos Intl(3) from Guarulhos Int [more]Evgeniia 03/07/2019
I will be arriving from International flight to Termi [more]Sylvia 02/05/2019
How do I find my flight connection
Flying in tomorrow from airport Brasilia with G3 1417 [more]Joy Fang 02/02/2019
GRU Airport can be reached directly from Rod Helio Schmidt Highway and is located in the district of Cumbica, city of Guarulhos, in the greater metropolitan area of the City of Sao Paulo - 25 km northeast of of its city center. The Tropic of Capricorn passes directly through the southern tip of the Airport. Guarulhos Airport is accessible by both the Presidente Dutra and the Ayrton Senna motorways, which connect directly to the Rodovia Helio Smidt (SP-019) acccess road into the Airport.
With two long runways and about 38 million passenges in 2016, Sao Paul Guarulhos International is served by major domestic and international airlines offering direct and connecting flights to all points of the globe.
- GRU utilizes the 'Mobile Apps Scan and Go' - upload your your boarding pass onto your I-phone, then simply scan it there.
- International departures have their busiest departure hours in the evening (arrive three hours ahead of scheduled flight), while international arrivals have their busiest hours in the morning (making the immigration lines particularly slow-moving).
- CPTM Train Company announced in July 2017 to launch by 'first half of 2018' its 12.2 km Line 13 (Jade Line) train service between City Center, the Airport and the Guarulhos region. Line 13 is to operate 4am through midnight, using a fleet of eight 8-car trains with baggge compartments. The fare will be Reais 3.80 /US$ 1.21.
- 'Tryp by Wyndham Sao Paulo Guarulhos Airport' is is in the post-security area of a passenger terminal. The 80-room hotel is in Terminal 3, level 1's transit area - tel. +55 (11) 2445-8100 or open: www.tryyphotels.com.
- 'Fast Sleep' (part of the Slaveiro Hotel chain) offers 40 rooms and 6 suites at Terminal 2's public area - domestic arrivals east. Tel. +55 (11) 2445-2356 or visit: www.fastsleep.com.br
Military Police at T1, Wing B, mezzanine; tel. (11) 2445-3750 / 2445-4404;
Civil Police at T2, Wing C - Departures Level, tel. (11) 2445-2221 - (24/7 service);
ANAC (National Civil Aviation Agency) at T1/T2, connecting corridor; tel. (11) 2445-2421;
SETUR - Secretary of Sports & Tourism at Arrivals level of T1 & T2; tel. (11) 2445-3045 / 2793
Immigration Support Service at T1, Wing B, mezzanine; tel. (11) 2445-4719.
- The current three terminals will be connected by moving walkways (Curently only T2 & T3 are connected .
- The 10-year Airport plan calls for new buildings, garages, hotels and other ventures.