Connection between Virgin and Alaska Airlines
Hi, We are flying from LHR to FCA via SEA. What is [more]Steve C Yesterday
If my flight #281 on Delta arrives at 10:`15 from Det [more]Judy Yesterday
If I fly into Seattle on Alaska Airlines and the next [more]Margie 02/11/2019
clearing customs and immigration
Arriving SEA from Victoria at 2 pm on Monday. How mu [more]bluequail 01/17/2019
SEA Airport is located between the cities of Seattle and Tacoma, in Washington State's breathtaking Puget Sound region, borders on the intersections of State Roads 518, 99 and 509, and is only 1.5 miles from Interstate Hwy 5.
With three long runways and 45.7 million annual passengers in 2016, Seattle-Tacoma International is a hub for Alaska Airlines, and is served by major airlines offering direct and connecting flights to destinations throughout North America, Europe and East Asia.
Airport peak hours are between 5 & 11am and between 7 & 9pm. Peak travel days are Thursdays & Fridays. Arrive at the Airport at least two hours prior to scheduled flight!
Note: Pathfinders & Volunteers wear blue shirts with 3/4-length sleeves & left-hand insignia; Private contracters preparing passengers for TSA checkpoint screening wear black trousers with white shirts with two insignias at left, and right. TSA Officers at the screening area wear dark blue shirts, black trousers & ties, and TSA labels on both arms.
- As of Sept. 2017, Norwegian Airline offers flights to London Gatwick LGW. on its 787-9 plane, with 35 premium and 309 economy-class seats.
- By summer 2018 Thomas Cook airline is to offer nonstop service to Manchester MAN, (UK).
Passenger Pickup /Dropoff:
- Suggest that your arriving party meet you outside of the ticketing upper level using the less-crowded Departures drive.
- Park either on the Terminal Direct level of the parking garage at $5/hr, or use the Cell phone waiting lot (free for up to 30 mins) and wait until your party has collected bags & calls you for curbside pickup.
- Passenger pickup/ dropoff: At peak hours and Holidays use for pickup the Departure's upper) level, and for dropoff the Arrival's lower level.
SeaTac Airport has one integrated passenger terminal. (For terminal details open 'Terminal Map' and scroll down to the detailed text; for Parking facilities and fees open 'Parking Map'; for Transportation open 'Transport'/ 'Buses, Trains'.) Note: Prior to getting to checkpoints, empty your water bottle at the new dumping station. - Reconfiguration of TSA security lines now improve traffic flow; Wait times are now digitally displayed. Major construction work will be ongoing until 2019 (see Present & future Airport developments below).
- Air Canada /Air Canada Jazz, tel. 800-247-2262; Conc. A, BC 2 & 3
- Alaska, tel. 800-426-0333; Conc. C, D, North Satellite; BC 11-15
- American, tel. 800-433-7300; Conc. D; BC 16
- AMC (Air Mobility Command); www.amc.af.mil; South Satellite
- All Nippon, tell. 80-235-9262; South Satellite, BC 1
- Asiana, tel. 800-227-4262; South Satellite, BC 1
- British Airways, tel. 800-247-9297; South Satellite, BC 1
- Condor, tel. 866-970-7915; South Satellite, BC 1
- Delta, tel. 800-221-1212; South Satellite, BC 4-9
- Emirates, tel. 800-777-3999; South Satellite, BC 1
- Eva Air, tel. 800-695-1188; South Satellite, BC 1
- Eurowings (EW), ??
- Frontier, tel. 800-432-1359, Conc. B, BC 7
- Hainan, tel. 888-688-8813; South Satellite, BC 1
- Hawaiian, tel. 800-367-5320; South Satellite, BC 1
- Icelandair, tel. 800-223-5500; South Satellite, BC 1
- JetBlue, tel. 800-538-2583; Conc. D, BC 8
- Korean Air, tel. 800-438-5000; South Satellite, BC 1
- Lufthansa, tel. 800-645-3880; South Satellite, BC 1
- Norwegian, tel. 800-357-4159; South Satellite BC1
- Southwest, tel. 800-435-9792; Conc. B, BC 10 & 11
- Spirit, tel. 800-295-9437; common-use gates among seval concourses (listed on boarding pass); BC 7 (mainly) see baggage claim signage.
- Sun Country, tel. 800-359-6786; common-use gates among seval concourses (listed on boarding pass); BC 7 (mainly) see baggage claim signage.
- United /United Express, tel. 800-864-8331; Conc. A, BC 2 & 3
- Virgin America, tel. 8770359-8474; Conc. B, BC 6
- Virgin Atlantic, tel. 800-862-8621; South Satellite, BC 1
- Xiamen, tel. +86-592-2226666, South Satellite, BC 1
Current and future Airport Developments:
- New 2-level Concourse D Holdroom (an airside building ) under construction and located at the North Ground Transportation Lot, is to cover 32,400 sq.feet and have 7 gates for transport to the existing hardstand - scheduled to be 'substantially' finished by summer 2018. It will feature holding & circulaton areas, a few concessions, restrooms & vertial circulation with sloped walkways & stairs. Its architectural style and finishes will complement the current Arrivals Hall and Concourse A.
- New International Arrivals Facility (IAF) located east of current Concourse A: Ground-breaking on a 450,000 sq.foot, multi-level facility took place August 2017 - intended to 'dramatically' improve international passengers' experience. An aerial walkway to span 900 feet across & 85 feet above the current aircraft taxi lane - to carry arriving international passengers from the South Satellite across the top of Concourse A to the Customs & Border Protection inspection in the new IAF, which will increae passenger capacity to 2,600/hr and nearly double gates able to accommodate wide-body aircraft, and to double Passport Check and kiosks - enabling passengers with checked baggage to use a single baggage claim process (ending the need to ride the train). By 2019 it is expected that passengers will have a world-class facility.
Seattle, WA 98168
Phone: (206) 787 5388 or 1-800-544-1965