- Note: Yellow cab ceased service. New taxi company 'Eastside For Hire' is now the official Airport provider. Passengers have a choice of regular taxis, flat-rate for-hire cars, or wheelchair accessible vehicles. Customer wait time is 5 minutes. On-demand services are on the Garage level 3.
- The Shuttle Express is the only on demand door-to-door shuttle service at SeaTac, covering Seattle, Tacoma, Everett & the Eastside; it also provides limos, buses & charter services.
- The shuttle for Kenmore Air picks up outside Door 00 on the baggage claim level.
- The QuickShuttle operates scheduled bus service to Vancouver, Canada, making stops at downtown Seattle, Bellingham Airport and drop-offs inside the Canadian-US border.
- Lyft, Uber & Wingz shared rides: After ride arrangement, proceed to the parking garage's Ground Transport Plaza on level 3; follows signs to the TNC/Rideshare pickup area at Sections I & J.
Available Transportation Outside of the Baggage Claim Level:
- Near door 00: scheduled Airporters, Cruise Line buses, & Charter buses.
- Near Door 02 are public transit buses 'Sound Transit 560 & 574;
- Near Door 02 & 24 are rental car shuttles to Rental Car Center
- Across from Arrivals S Drive (accessed from lower baggage level of passenger terminal) is the bus stop island for Courtesy vehicles & Downtown Airporter. The Ground Transport Info Booth is reached by escalator.
The Link Light Rail to the City is on level 4 of the Parking Garage - departing from the new SeaTac/Airport Station (accessible from the Main Terminal's Skybridge 6 on the Ticketing Level, connecting there to a pedestrian covered walkway - also used for Public Bus station (at opposite side, at Skybridge 6, it leads to level 4 of the Parking Garage). Link Light Rail serves between 5am-1am, Mon-Sat, and 6am-midnight Sundays. Trains arrive/depart Mon - Sat 5am-1am & Sunday 6am-midnight, running every 7.5 minutes during rush hours, every 15 minutes thereafter, Wheelchair service is available. Signs will guide you. The train starts at Angle Lake, with second stop at SeaTac Airport - continuing on to Tukwila International Blvd., Rainier Beach, Othello, Columbia City, Mount Baker, Beacon Hill, SDO, Stadium, International Distirct /Chinatown, Pioneer Square, University Street, Westlake, Capitol Hill and ends at University of Washington.
For more information visit: http://www.soundtransit.org/Schedules/Link-light-rail.
The King County Metro bus station on International Blvd. /State Hwy 99 can be reached from the Main Terminal's Skybridge 6 on the Ticketing Level, connecting there to a pedestrian covered walkway leading to Sound Transit Link Light Rail Station; exit there to International Blvd. The Bus stop has timetables - or pick up one at ground transportation info booth near door 16. For more information open: tripplanner.kingcounty.gov
Sound Transit express routes 560 & 574 make pickups/dropoffs at main terminal bus stop on lower drive. For more information open: www.soundtransit.org/
Both King Country Metro Transit & Sound Transit buses accept cash or ORCA Card payments. Pay exact fare as you enter the bus.