The new TIAT Route Master in several languages suggests best train & bus routes at the International Terminal. Users may search for stations, hotels, tourist areas or select major stations, hotels & facilities. The walking speed setting is adjustable. For more information open: www.airport.jp/inter/access/accessfinding.html.
To get from the Internatinal to the Domestic Terminal passengers have three choices:
- take the free shuttle bus at Bus stop 0, level 1, Keikyu Line or Monorail.
- tke the Keikyu line or Monorail: Show passport & ticket at information counter on level 2 and receive a free ticket.
The entrance to both Keikyu Line & Monorail are on level 3 of the International Airport, on opposite sides of the Information counter, and on level 2 in the Arrivals lobby - (which also has access to Route & Group buses). The fastest connection to Tokyo is to either:
- take the Monorail's 'Haneda Express' from the International Terminal Station to Hamamatsucho Station, or
- take the Keikyu Line's 'Limited Express' from the Interantional Terminal Station to the Keikyu Shinagawa Station -
both journeys take only 13 minutes.
While Haneda's International Terminal houses both the Keikyu Line and the Monorail, the Keikyu Line only makes one stop at the Domestic Terminal, while the Monorail makes 3 more stops thereafter at Shin-Seibijo, Terminal 1 & Terminal 2. Both lines connect to the JR Rail Line, (Keikyu Line at Shinagawa, Monorail at Hamamatsucho stations):
- The Keikyu Line (tel. 03-5789-8686), accesssible from all Terminals, to Keikyu Kamata station offers connections to Yokohama, Shinagawa and Asakusa.
- The Tokyo Monorail (tel 03-3374-4303) to Hamamatsu station offers connections to the JR Line.
By Bus (for deailed bus map open: haneda-airport.jp/inter/en/access/bus.html
Bus ticket counters are available at level 2, Arrivals Lobby, while ticket vending machines are at the Bus Loading Area.
A great number of buses serve Haneda Airport – inquire at the Information desk as to which bus to take and at which bus stop. These buses run to different locations of the following cities: Tochigi, Ibaraki, Gunma, Saitama, Chiba, Tokyo, Kanagawa, Yamanashi & Shizuoka.
Transfer to Narita Airport: Take Keikyu Line's 'Limited Express' to Stop 40 (5 stops) and change to the 'Access Express' to Stop 99 (4 stops).