getting from D24 to A4 at Dulles
how long to walk from D24 to A4, or is a tram requiredGC 11/21/2018
Can I take the Shuttle from Gate A6 to C19 in an hour?
We are concerned about missing our connecting flight. [more]BB 11/14/2018
Do we have time to make our Connection after going through Customs
My wife and I are adopting our son from Ghana Africa. [more]Ryan 10/09/2018
does any one actually answer these questions?
i notice that the questions i read have no responses..donna dunston 10/01/2018
Dulles Airport is located within both communities of Chantilly and Dulles, Virginia, but is 26 miles west of the central business district of Washington, D.C. The Washington Capital Beltway I-495 (north to Baltimore, south to Richmond) has two new ramps leading directly into the Airport: the Dulles Access Highway is intended for Aiport connection only, while the Dulles Toll Road is intended for other commuter traffic.
With four runways, and 22 million passengers in 2017, Washington Dulles Airport serves as East Coast hub for United Airlines, which accounts for over half of the total air traffic, and is served by a multitude of domestic and international airlines offering direct and connecting flights to all points of the globe.
- Frontier Airlines added in 4 weekly services services to Austin (TX), and daily flights to Denver. Other Frontier destinations include Colorado Springs, & Las Vegas.
- Air India started 2017 with service to/from Delhi.
Current airlines serving Dulles Airport:
Aer Lingus, 800-474-7424; Aeroflot 888-686-4949 /202-499-5929; AeroMexico, 800-237-6639;
Air Canada, 888-247-2262; Air China, 800-882-8122; Air France, 800-237-2747
Air India, 800-223-7776, Alaska, 800-252-7522; American, 800-433-7300;
ANA All Nippon, 800-235-9262, Austrian, 800-843-0002; Avianca, 800-284-2622;
British Airways, 800-247-9297; Brussels, 866-208-2230; Copa, 800-359-2672;
Delta, 800-221-1212; Emirates, 800-777-3999; Ethiopian, 800-445-7233;
Etihad, 876-690-0767; Frontier, 800-432-1359; Icelandair, 877-435-9423;
JetBlue, 800-538-2583; KLM Royal Dutch, 800-225-2525; Korean, 800-438-5000;
LATAM, 866-645-8526; Lufthansa, 800-645-3880; Porter 3, 888-618-8622;
Qatar, 877-777-2827; Royal Air Maroc, 800-472-8342; SAS Scandinavion, 800-221-2350;
Saudi, 800-472-8342; South African; 800-7222-9675; Southwest, 800-435-9792;
Turkish, 800-874-8875; United/ United Express, 800-864-8331;
Virgin Atlantantic, 800-862-8621.
NOTE: Dulles airport IAD now accepts the free Mobile Passport App in all of its Customs and Border Protection (CBP) facilities - allowing U.S. & Canadian passport holders (with B1 or B2 visa status) to save their profiles securely on the smartphone, submit them electronically, and upon Terminal arrival, proceed directly to dedicated lanes for expedited CBP processing.
Present and Future Airport Developments:
- Concourse Z is to be expanded.
- Presently, the AeroTrain System operates underground on dual track and runs between Main Terminal and Concourses A, B, & C only - while Concourse D is still served by shuttle buses. Its temporary C-Gate station is beneath the site for a future Concourse, ultimately replacing the present C/D Concourse. No completion date is yet available.
- After another delay, by 2019 the Silver line of the Dulles Metro Rail is to reach Dulles Airport .
- A fifth runway is in the planning stages. The East-West Runway with 10,500 feet in length, would be parallel to runway 12-30.
Chantilly, VA 20166
Phone: (703) 572 2700