Other Parking options & Fees at Dulles Airport: (daily max = 24 hrs);
Terminal Hourly Lot parking is closest to the Main terminal - best used for under 2 hrs. It offers closest self-parking and may also be used for passenger pickup.
Fees: each hr $6 , up to daily max $30.
Terminal Daily Lot is in the back of the Terminal Lot, and offers overnight parking.
Fees: each hr $6, up to daily max $22.
Garages 1 has on its lower level an enclosed walkway with moving sidewalks to the Main terminal. It is served by free shuttle. Daily Garage 2 is connected to the passenger terminal via a covered walkway on its level 3 to the Main terminal's ticketing level. It is served by free shuttle and
Fees for both Garages: each hour $6, up to daily max $17.
Valet Parking is within the Terminal Lot (near the Main terminal's front doors) with premium amenities. (tel. 703-572-4540). To text your valet ticket number use tel. (703) 659-9665.
Fees: first day $35; each add'l day $30.
Economy Parking Lots Blue, Green, Gold & Purple - connected to each other and are accessible from Airport entrance/ Rudder Road. It is served by free shuttle stopping at: Blue lot at 3, 5, 7, 9; Green lot at 11, 14, 15, 16, 18; Gold lot at 19, 21, 25, 26; Purple lot at 1, 3, 4, 6 & 8.
Fees: A daily flat rate of $10 applies.
* Dulles FlexPark with unlimited parking for one monthly payment is available at regular, Plus & Platinum service.
- Pay & Go machines are in the Main terminal and in Daily Garages 1 & 2.
- Four Electric Vehicle charging stations for 2 cars each are in the Daily Garage 2, level 3, presently free - located near the Main Terminal walkway and clearly marked.
- Parking Locator Cards are available from the bright yellow boxes in the Daily Garage elevator lobbies and Economy Lot shuttle stops. Each card is color-coded with information about nearby parking locations. Tear off the tabs and keep the card to find your car.
- The new Sunoco on-airport gas station & convenience store off Dulles Airport Access Hwy replaced the old Sunoco station. It has 14 pumps & 28 fueling positions . The large APlus convenience store includes Subway Laredo Taco eateries.
For more parking information call (703) 572-4500 - or, when approaching the airport, tune your radio to AM 530 for current parking rates, locations and availability.