- Hotel/Motel Shuttles - Curb Zone 9B
- Rental Car Shuttles - Curb Zones 1A & 1B, closest to terminal
- Taxis - Lane 1, clostest to Terminal
- Limos - Curb Zone 12A
- Cruise Ship Coaches - Curb Zones 8A & 10
- Super Shuttle, Galveston Limousine Svc, Groundshuttle.com & Clear Lake Shuttle - Curb Zone 12B
- METROBus - Curb Zone 3 outside of Arrivals
- Off-Airport parking shuttles - Curb Zones 8B & 9A.
The public Metro bus: available at Curbzone 3 outside of baggage claim, lower level.For detailed information open: www.ridemetro.org/Services/Bus.aspx - or call 713-635-4000.
- METRO Bus 40 serves Downtown Houston and the George R. Brown Convention Center, taking about one hour. The fare is $1.25.
- The METRO train serves the City (from North to South) between the UH Downtown station on Main Street (close to I-10), continues to Downtown Transit Center (close to I-45), on to the TC Transit Center, with last stop Fannin South near I-610)
TRANSFER from Hobby to IAH Intercontinental Airport via Metro Buses 40 & 102: Take first METRO 40 bus to Downtown Houston - get off at intersection Lamar/Milam; go to Milam, turn right, walk one block to McKinney; turn right on McKinney & walk one block to the corner of Travis & McKinney, where you catch the METRO bus 102 to IAH, Terminal C. Total travel time 130 minutes. Total fare: $2.50.
- The SuperShuttle to Bush Intercontinental i(Zone 8) - is priced at about $72.30/day; 73.30/night 8pm-6am).