Terminal Gate Connection
Connecting flight? Use this tool to help you get between terminals.
Walk Time: min
Shuttle Route min
Shuttle Time: min
How to get between SWA connecting flights at Houston
Hello I am arriving on SW 1927 from San Diego and dep [more]harborlover 01/26/2020
CONNECTION FROM MCI TO PVR
I AM CONNECTING FROM MCI THROUGH HOUSTION (SOUTHWEST) [more]se 11/24/2019
SW connecting flight
I am arriving from Austin and have 40 minutes to make [more]abp 06/08/2019
How difficult is it to make a Southwest to southwest [more]Pam 02/03/2019
Level 1 is the Arrivals level with baggage claim carousels 1 - 4 (1 & 2 for Southwest, 3 & 4 for American, Delta, JetBlue, Southwest & ViaAir) houses a visitor information booth, international arrivals, ATM machine, electronic chargers, vending machines, animal relief area, massage chairs, chapel, Pete's Coffee & Tea, Culturemap and H-Town. At the two exit doors on either side of the elevator, arriving passengers can be picked up. Level 1 offers access the Red Garage and the Ecopark.
Ground Transportation outside is divided into Zones 1 - 7:
- Zone 1 houses METRO Lift, Rental Car shuttles, SuperShuttle & Taxis;
- Zone 2 houses Pssenger Pickup
- Zone 3 houses Hotel/Motel shuttles, METRO Buses, Off-Airport parking shuttles & Passenger pickup;
- Zone 4 houses Charter Bus, Limos &Shared-Ride shuttles
- Zone 5 houses rental car counters for Advantage, Avis, Budget, Dollar & Enterprise;
- Zone 6 houses rental car counters for Alamo, Hertz, National & Thrifty.
- Zone 7 is the SuperShuttle Counter.
Level 2 is the Ticketing /Check-in Level leading to all gates, and is connected to the Red Parking Garage's, levels 2-4. It houses the passenger dropoff area, Valet parking, and the check-in area (divided on opposite sides between for American, Delta JetBlue & ViaAir - and Southwest Airlines. After check-in all passengers proceed through the security checkpoint, and from there to their respective boarding areas & gates: Southwest international passengers will proceed to the new International Concourse, while domestic passengers will proceed to the Central Concourse straight ahead.
The Central Concourse with gates 20-50 (gates 20-32 east, 40-50 (west) is currently served by American, Delta, JetBlue, & Southwest & ViaAir. Food & drink & retail concessions are available in the Concourse area and between domestic gates.
The International Concourse with 5 arrival/departure gates (4 of which are for Southwest's international flights), houses14 security lanes, Federal Inspection Services, 16 Primary/Passport Inspection stations, 3 baggage claim devices, Global Entry and APC kiosks.
Level 3 houses the pedestrian bridge to the Blue Garage.
Current Services and amenities inside the passenger terminal:
- Note that the 4 free KEO phone charge machines also serve as secure locker for electronic devices. Other amenities include Wi-Fi wireless Internet access, a currency exchange booth, ATM machines, shoe shine, dining and shopping options, rental car options, an interfaith chapel, and an USO center.
- Bilingual special service representatives (SSRs) are scattered at high-traffic locations to answer passenger's inquiries as to airport and tourism. The staff can also book the airport meeting room or suggest alternatives at some of the major hotels nearby.
- Visually or hearing challenged persons can call 713/640-3000 or the TDD number 713-641-7781.
- A pet relief area is located on the east side of the baggage claim area.