ATLANTIC CITY CASINOS:
Bally's Atlantic City - Hotel/Tower on the Boardwalk; 80,000 square feet meeting space. Two casinos: Western theme casino called Wild Wild West; Pokers/Keno/Simulcasting. Health Spa, Golf Course.
Borgata Hotel, Casino and Spa
Caesars Atlantic City - State of the art health spa, tennis, pool (seasonal), beach, Boardwalk, Circus Maximus, keno, poker, slots, simulcasting, blackjack, baccarat, craps and 8 restaurants.
Harrah's Atlantic City - The jewel of the newly expanded Harrah’s Resort is the Waterfront, featuring a lush, tropical pool enclosed in a 10-story glass dome, seven exciting shops, one of the world’s largest Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spas and a sumptuous new buffet.
Showboat - The Mardi Gras Casino - The colors and spirit of old New Orleans spring alive in Atlantic City's most unique, themed property. It is where today's customer enjoys a total gaming-entertainment experience. We have a total of 1309 rooms including 61 oceanfront suites.
Tropicana Casino & Resort
Trump Marina Hotel Casino
Trump Plaza Hotel & Casino
Trump Taj Mahal Casino Resort
Helpful Tips & Resources
- Don't let heavy bags slow you down! Make use of our airport's complimentary baggage carts, available for all travelers in the baggage claim area.
- If you have some time before your departure, relax, grab a bite, peruse the shops, or jump on the free wifi and surf galore!
- Are you a frequent flyer or traveling in business or first class? Check out where the airline lounges are located.
- Once you have passed through security, you can use the interactive terminal map to find your gate, as well as the various restaurants and shops that are available on your route.
- Need some cash for your trip? Check here for the location of in-terminal ATMs or currency exchangers.
- If you're flying in from out of town and need transportation to your destination, consider renting a car from one of these rental car providers.