If you need to pick up an arriving passenger, use the free Cell Phone Lot located close to the Bristol Road entrance--stay with your car until your party has called you to be picked up at the curb.
Other parking options at Bishop International include short-term, long-term and economy parking lots. (Right next to the terminal is the rental car lot).
The Short-term parking lot is across from the passenger terminal.
Fees: first 10 mins: free; then $4 each hr. $15 per day. Max of $105 per week.
The Long-term parking lot is surrounding the short-term lot.
Fees: first 10 mins: free; then $4 each hr. $10 per day. Max of $70 per week.
The Economy lot is across from Bristol Road, offering free shuttle service every 5 minutes.
Fees: first 10 mins: free; then $4 each hr. $8 per day. Max of $56 per week.
Payment is accepted via cash, all major credit cards, and travelers' checks.
For more parking information call Standard Parking at 810-234-8284.
FNT Off-Airport Parking
Traveler Help & Resources
Once you have selected the best parking option for you, check out these tips that can help you on your journey through the airport:
- Once you get through security, pull up the interactive terminal map to navigate to your gate, and see all the restaurant and shopping options along the way.
- Be aware of how long you might need to need to wait at the security checkpoint in your terminal.
- Coming out of baggage claim with lots of checked luggage? The airport's got your back (and saving it). Baggage carts are located near the baggage carousels.
- If your flight is arriving to the airport from another city and need a quick way to get to your destination, check out your airport shuttle options here.
- Need to know which business services are available, such as copy machines, postal services, or even a notary? Check here.