Your Guide to Airlines Serving Elmira Corning Regional Airport
Elmira Corning Regional Airport (ELM) is served by several major air carriers, providing travelers with a variety of options for their air travel needs. With an average of 20 daily flights and nonstop service to 6 destinations, passengers can easily connect to their desired location.
United Airlines is the largest carrier at Elmira Corning Regional Airport, offering daily nonstop service to Chicago O'Hare International Airport and Washington Dulles International Airport. With its extensive network, United Airlines provides passengers with connections to destinations around the world.
Delta Air Lines
Delta Air Lines is another major carrier at Elmira Corning Regional Airport, offering daily nonstop service to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport. With its extensive network, Delta Air Lines provides passengers with connections to destinations around the world.
Allegiant Air is a low-cost carrier that provides nonstop service to several popular vacation destinations, including St. Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport, Orlando Sanford International Airport, and Punta Gorda Airport. With its affordable fares and vacation packages, Allegiant Air is a popular choice for leisure travelers.
Contour Airlines provides nonstop service to Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport and Nashville International Airport. With its comfortable regional jets, Contour Airlines offers passengers a convenient and hassle-free travel experience.
Note that the above information can change at any time. See a complete list of airlines served, including terminal locations below:
Air Traveler ResourcesThanks for visiting the Airlines Served page - scroll down for the list of airlines serving ELM. As your hub for information about Elmira Corning Regional Airport, iFly.com can help you get to, through, and between any airport in the world. Here are some links that can help you on your air travel journey:
- Be sure to know how long you will need to wait at the security checkpoint closest to your gate.
- If you have some time before your flight's departure, be sure to grab a bite, peruse the shops, or jump on the free wifi and get caught up on those emails.
- Are you a frequent flyer or traveling in business or first class? Then check out where the ELM airline lounges are located.
- If your flight is arriving from another city and you need a quick way to get to your destination, give a call to one of these taxi or limo service providers.
- Lose something while in the terminal area? Find the contact info you need for lost & found here.