Flight Arrivals To Dayton James Cox Airport (DAY)
Welcome to Dayton James Cox Airport, where we pride ourselves on providing a seamless arrival experience for all our passengers. With an average of 60 daily arriving flights and over 2 million passengers disembarking yearly, we are committed to ensuring that every passenger arrives safely and comfortably. Our airport has three terminals, each with its own baggage claim area, and we serve several major airlines with flights arriving from various destinations across the United States and Mexico. Read on to learn more about our arrival procedures, flight arrival statistics, and baggage claim areas.
About DAY Flight Arrivals
On this DAY flight arrivals page, you will see a listing of all flights arriving to Vandalia Dayton James Cox Airport. In addition to flight arrivals, you can also track the status of your flight with extensive filtering capabilities to get you the details you need, including departure/arrival times, terminal and gate number, aircraft type, aircraft altitude & airspeed, approximate time to land, distance to go, and a map showing the position of the airplane being tracked.
How to use our Dayton James Cox Airport flight arrivals tool: There are several ways to display flight status results:
- Search "By Flight" if you know the airline & flight number;
- Search "By Route" if you know the origin and destination airport;
- See all Arrivals to any airport by changing the toggle to "Arrivals" in the By Airport search
Air Traveler ResourcesAs your hub for information about Dayton James Cox Airport, iFly.com can help you get to, through, and between any airport in the world. Here are some links that can help you on your air travel journey:
- Are you a frequent flyer or traveling in business or first class? Then check out where the airline lounges are located.
- Wanna know which airlines are served by the airport? Check here.
- If you have some time before your flight's departure, be sure to grab a bite to eat, peruse the shops, or jump on the free wifi and get caught up on those emails.
- Planning a trip to the airport and confused about all the available parking options and costs? View locations and fees for all on-airport and off-airport parking.
- Remember that a great low-cost alternative to parking at the airport or taking a taxi is to use an airport shuttle service. You can find a list of providers here.
- Coming out of baggage claim with lots of checked luggage? The airport's got your back (and saving it). Baggage carts are located near the baggage carousels.
- Need to know which business services are available, such as copy machines, postal services, or even a notary? Check here.
DAY has three terminals: Concourse A, Concourse B, and the Main Terminal. Concourse A and B are used for domestic flights, while the Main Terminal is used for both domestic and international flights. The Main Terminal has two levels, with the lower level being used for baggage claim and ground transportation, and the upper level being used for ticketing, security, and boarding gates.
Daily Arriving Flights
Dayton Airport has an average of 60 daily arriving flights, with approximately 2 million passengers disembarking yearly. The airport serves several major airlines, including Delta, American, United, and Southwest, with flights arriving from various destinations across the United States and Mexico.
Arrival Procedures for Passengers
For domestic flight arrivals, passengers will proceed to the baggage claim area on the lower level of the Main Terminal. International flight arrivals will proceed through customs and immigration on the upper level of the Main Terminal before proceeding to baggage claim. Passengers should have their passports and any necessary travel documents ready for inspection. The airport also provides assistance for passengers with disabilities or special needs.
Flight Arrival Statistics
DAY Airport welcomes thousands of passengers every year with its high number of arriving flights. The airport has a great track record of on-time arrivals, but there are occasional delayed arrivals due to unforeseen circumstances. Despite this, the airport ensures that all passengers reach their destination safely and comfortably. The airport also provides real-time flight information on its website, which makes it easy for passengers to check the status of their flight before arriving at the airport.
Baggage Claim Areas
The airport has well-organized baggage claim areas that make it easy for passengers to collect their luggage. The airport has a baggage claim area in each of its three terminals: Concourse A, Concourse B, and the Main Terminal. Passengers can easily locate their baggage claim area by checking the information screens in the terminal. The airport also provides luggage carts for passenger convenience, which can be found near the baggage claim areas.
Checking Arrival Status
Passengers and those waiting for arriving passengers can easily check the arrival status of a flight at DAY. The airport provides real-time flight information on its website, which can be accessed from any device with an internet connection. Passengers can also sign up for flight status alerts, which will notify them of any changes to their flight's arrival time. Those waiting for arriving passengers can track the flight's progress and receive alerts when the flight has landed and when the passenger has cleared customs.
We hope you find this information useful for your arrival at Dayton Airport. It is always a good idea to check directly with your airline for arriving flight information or at the airport information desk for the most current information. Safe travels!