Maps, Airlines & Amenities
View maps, find airlines, discover food & shops
View Interactive Map
Vandalia Airport Concourse A Map
Dayton James Cox Airport (DAY) Terminals
Airport Restaurants, Stores & Amenities
Dayton James Cox Airport Concourse A Food, Stores & Amenities
Sorry, no records found
Airport Tips & Resources
Using the interactive airport maps, iFly.com can help you get through, and between the DAY terminals with ease. Here are some things you may want to know that can help you on your journey through the airport:
- If you have some time before your flight's departure, be sure to grab a bite or peruse the shops, but be sure to return to the gate before boarding time!
- How long is the line? Be sure to know how long you will need to wait at the security checkpoint closest to your gate.
- Remember that a great low-cost alternative to parking within the airport facility is to use on off-airport parking lot. They offer lower costs, a bit further away from the terminals. Reserve here.
- Need to kill some time before your flight's departure? Check out these great layover ideas and activities.
- If flying internationally, check here for the location of in-terminal ATMs or currency exchangers.
- If you're arriving to the airport from another city and need a convenient way to get to your destination, pick up a car with one of these rental car providers.