Miami Airport (MIA) Food & Shopping Guide
Traveling through Miami Airport and looking for some delicious food or a little retail therapy? Look no further than the airport's wide variety of dining and shopping options. From authentic Cuban cuisine at La Carreta Restaurant to high-end fashion at Ralph Lauren, there's something for everyone. Please note that the following list is just a sample of the many options available at the airport. Below you will find more detailed information about some of the most popular restaurants, shops, and stores at MIA, including proximity to gates and links to amenity maps.
Food & Stores Maps
Discovering food, shops and other amenities at Miami Airport has never been easier! Simply select your departure or arrival terminal from the list of terminal maps below, and use the interactive map to locate all the available amenities. You can even use the map to navigate to your desired location or to another terminal if you have a connecting flight.
If you're traveling through MIA Airport, you'll be happy to know that there are plenty of dining options available to you. From fast food to sit-down restaurants, there's something for everyone. Here are some of the most popular restaurants located at the airport.
- La Carreta Restaurant (near Gate D36) - This Cuban restaurant is a favorite among travelers who want to try authentic Miami cuisine.
- Sushi Maki (near Gate D29) - If you're in the mood for sushi, this is the place to go. They have a wide variety of rolls to choose from.
- Islander Bar & Grill (near Gate D6) - This restaurant serves up Caribbean-inspired dishes, including jerk chicken and plantains.
- Pizza Hut - If you're looking for a quick slice of pizza, Pizza Hut has multiple locations throughout the terminal.
- Taco Bell - This fast food chain is perfect for a quick bite before your flight.
- Au Bon Pain - This bakery and cafe has a variety of sandwiches, salads, and baked goods to choose from.
- Gilbert's - This restaurant serves up American classics like burgers and fries.
- Chef Créole - If you're in the mood for some Cajun cuisine, this is the place to go.
- Bongos - This Cuban restaurant is owned by Gloria Estefan and serves up traditional Cuban dishes.
Please be sure to check at the airport for the most up-to-date restaurant locations and hours, as this information can change at any time.
Shops & Stores
If you're traveling through the airport, you'll be pleased to know that there are plenty of shops and stores to keep you entertained during your layover. Here are some of the most popular stores located at the airport.
- Ralph Lauren (near Gate D15) - This high-end fashion store offers a range of clothing, accessories, and fragrances for men and women.
- Duty Free Americas (near Gate D17) - Stock up on tax-free liquor, tobacco, and luxury goods at this duty-free store.
- Coco Bay (near Gate D41) - This beachwear store sells swimsuits, cover-ups, and accessories for men and women.
- Ron Jon Surf Shop - This surf-themed store offers clothing, accessories, and souvenirs for beach lovers.
- MindWorks - This toy store sells educational and interactive toys for kids of all ages.
- Tropical News - This convenience store sells snacks, drinks, and travel essentials.
- Sunglass Hut - This popular sunglasses store offers a wide selection of designer shades for men and women.
- Tumi - This luxury luggage store sells high-quality suitcases, backpacks, and travel accessories.
- Coach - This designer handbag store offers a range of leather goods for men and women.
In addition to the stores listed above, Miami Airport also has a variety of other shops and stores, including Hudson News, GNC, Johnston & Murphy, and Victoria's Secret. Please be sure to check at the airport for the most up-to-date store locations and hours, as this information can change at any time.
Find more help here for your journey through the airport