Flight Arrivals To Mobile Regional Airport (MOB)
Welcome to Mobile Regional Airport, where travelers can expect a smooth arrival process with well-organized baggage claim areas and dedicated customs and immigration areas for international passengers. With an average of 20 daily arriving flights and over 500,000 passengers annually, MOB is served by major airlines such as American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, and United Airlines. Whether you are arriving for business or leisure, our airport terminal building is equipped with all the necessary amenities for a comfortable and convenient experience. Read on to learn more about our arrival procedures, flight arrival statistics, and checking arrival status.
About MOB Flight Arrivals
On this MOB flight arrivals page, you will see a listing of all flights arriving to Mobile Mobile Regional Airport. In addition to flight arrivals, you can also track the status of your flight with extensive filtering capabilities to get you the details you need, including departure/arrival times, terminal and gate number, aircraft type, aircraft altitude & airspeed, approximate time to land, distance to go, and a map showing the position of the airplane being tracked.
How to use our Mobile Regional Airport flight arrivals tool: There are several ways to display flight status results:
- Search "By Flight" if you know the airline & flight number;
- Search "By Route" if you know the origin and destination airport;
- See all Arrivals to any airport by changing the toggle to "Arrivals" in the By Airport search
Air Traveler ResourcesAs your hub for information about Mobile Regional Airport, iFly.com can help you get to, through, and between any airport in the world. Here are some links that can help you on your air travel journey:
- Are you a frequent flyer or traveling in business or first class? Then check out where the airline lounges are located.
- Wanna know which airlines are served by the airport? Check here.
- If you have some time before your flight's departure, be sure to grab a bite to eat, peruse the shops, or jump on the free wifi and get caught up on those emails.
- Planning a trip to the airport and confused about all the available parking options and costs? View locations and fees for all on-airport and off-airport parking.
- Remember that a great low-cost alternative to parking at the airport or taking a taxi is to use an airport shuttle service. You can find a list of providers here.
- Coming out of baggage claim with lots of checked luggage? The airport's got your back (and saving it). Baggage carts are located near the baggage carousels.
- Need to know which business services are available, such as copy machines, postal services, or even a notary? Check here.
Mobile Airport has one terminal building that serves both domestic and international flights. The airport has two concourses, Concourse A and Concourse B. Concourse A is used for domestic flights, while Concourse B is used for international flights. The terminal building is equipped with all the necessary amenities for passengers, including restaurants, shops, and lounges.
Daily Arriving Flights
MOB Airport receives an average of 20 daily arriving flights. The airport serves over 500,000 passengers annually, with the majority of them being domestic passengers. The airport is served by major airlines such as American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, and United Airlines. The airport also has seasonal flights to popular vacation destinations.
Arrival Procedures for Passengers
For domestic flight arrival, passengers are required to follow the signs to baggage claim. Baggage claim is located on the lower level of the terminal building. Once passengers have collected their baggage, they can proceed to the ground transportation area to catch a taxi, shuttle, or rental car. For international flight arrival, passengers are required to go through customs and immigration. After clearing customs, passengers can collect their baggage and proceed to the ground transportation area. the airport has a dedicated customs and immigration area to ensure a smooth arrival process for international passengers.
Flight Arrival Statistics
MOB has a significant number of arriving flights annually. As per the latest statistics, the airport has around 1000 arriving flights per year, with an average of 100 passengers per flight. However, there are instances of delayed arrival due to various reasons such as weather conditions, technical issues, and other unforeseen circumstances. Therefore, it is advisable to check the flight status before heading to the airport to avoid any inconvenience.
Baggage Claim Areas
Mobile Airport has a well-organized baggage claim area with clear signage and directions. The airport has two baggage claim areas, one for domestic and one for international flights. The luggage carts are available at both the areas, and passengers can use them free of cost. In case of any confusion or lost baggage, passengers can contact the airport authorities or the airline staff for assistance.
Checking Arrival Status
Checking the arrival status of a flight is easy and convenient at MOB Airport. Passengers can check the status of their flight on the airport's official website or through the airline's website. Moreover, people waiting for the passenger's arrival can also check the flight status to avoid any inconvenience or delay. The airport also has a flight information display system (FIDS) that displays real-time information about arriving flights. In case of any delay or cancellation, the airport authorities inform the passengers through the FIDS system or the airline staff.
We hope you find this information useful for your arrival at the airport . It is always advisable to check directly with your airline for arriving flight information or at the airport information desk for the most current information. Safe travels!