Airport Maps & Terminal Guide
Getting Around the Airport
The passenger terminal at Pitt-Greenville Airport consists of a single terminal building that houses all the airport facilities.
Pitt-Greenville Airport offers free WiFi access, free meeting and business conference facilities, ATMs, and a host of food concession services.
Passenger pick-up and drop-off services are also available.
Food, Shops & Amenities
There are many options for shopping and dining around PGV airport. Some notable restaurants include Ford + Shep, Starlight Café and Farm, Chef & the Farmer, and international options like Café Duo.
The security checkpoints at PGV airport are monitored by the Federal TSA - Transportation Security Administration. Only passengers possessing tickets are allowed to proceed beyond any of the security checkpoints. All security checkpoints provide access to the concourses and airplane gates.
The hours and wait times estimates for each security checkpoint can be found on the Pitt-Greenville Airport Security Wait Times Page.
- Arrive 90 minutes before flight time in case of domestic flights, and two hours before flight time in case of international flights.
- Print your boarding passes beforehand or use electronic boarding passes to save time
- Get all information regarding baggage sizes, airline schedule, curbside pickup/dropoff, or wheelchairs, prior to reaching the airport
- When traveling with pets or other animals:
- Review the airline policies beforehand
- Use the pet relief areas if required. These are located inside the terminals and at the arrival/baggage claim levels
- All pets are to remain inside the carries in the terminals, except for service animals
- Keep your identification documents and other items of need in a small carry-on bag
- Check with your respective airlines for the baggage limit and other related rules
- Keep your luggage and personal items prepared for the TSA security checkpoints
- When traveling with kids, keep items to keep them busy and engaged such as games, laptops, books, snacks, or others depending on their interest
- Keep an itinerary at home for your family and friends to be able to reach you in case of any emergencies