- Transport network companies (TNCs) Lyft & Uber car-share services is only available at new South Terminal.
- Other TNCs include Fasten, GetMe, Wingz & zTrip.
Covered shelters for the Metrobus have been installed near the Hilton Hotel.
- The Capital Metro Airport Bus (tel. 512-474-1200 - or open www.capmero.org/airport -or- www.capmetro.org/schedulemap.aspx) to downtown Austin departs outside of the baggage claim (far right end of landside terminal ) runs every 30 mins (on the hour and half hour) and takes up to 30 minutes. You can scan the QR codes at the Capital Metro bus stops for routes & schedules. Currently the fare is $1.75 and you need exact change. The Bus accommdates baggage. At the Downtown station, you can transfer to the Metro Rail.
- The Metro Rail : Red Line Route 550 runs between Downtown and Leander Stations (open www.capmetro.org/schedulemap-rail.aspx). The station platforms have schedule information for transer to the MetroBus.
- The MetroRapid 801-N Lamar S Congress: open http://www.capmetro.org/schedmap/?svc=1