Lost iPad Pro Space Grey including Keyboard
I lost iPad Pro Space Grey including Keyboard during [more]Rolf Wenz 06/06/2019
Lost hello kitty pink little bag with jewels in it
Please I lost some jewelsNuala 06/03/2019
Forgot Laptop at security at T3
I forgot to collect my laptop from security at termin [more]Anand Choudhary 05/05/2019
Forgot Lenovo laptop at T3 Security
This morning I forgot my laptop at T3 security. Whom [more]Ajay Gupta 04/04/2019
The BCIA hotline number is 96158.
BCIA is located in an enclave of Chaoyang District - 32 km northeast of Beijing - accessible by (a) the Airport Expressway, a 20-km toll road leading straight to Terminals 1 & 2; (b) the 2d Airport Expressway toll road leading directly to Terminal 3.
With 94.4M passengers in 2016, and three long runways, Beijing Capital International Airport is hub for Air China, China Southern, China Easern, Hainan, Shanghai & Shenzhen airlines, and is served by a host of domestic and foreign airlines offering numerous direct and connecting flights to all points of the globe.
As of June 27, 2017, Xiamen Airlines offers flights from/to Los Angles LAX, departing LAX Tues, Thur, Sun at 12:15am with arrival at Xiamen at 5:30am.
Xiamen also offers direct flights as of June 2017, to Zurich, and Lisbon.
BCIAl has three passenger terminals - T1, T2 & T3--the'Dragon Terminal'. Each of the terminals has its own parking garage with large & small-car parking facilities. For Terminal details at this site open ‘Terminal Map’ and scroll down to the text; for Parking details, open ‘Parking Map’, for ground transportation open ‘Ground Transportation: /Buses & Trains.
- No oversized baggage is allowed to bring on-board. The maximum measurements of bags cannot exceed 55 cm x 40 cm x 20 cm! This measure will ease flight delays.
- China has granted a 72-hour 'visa-free transit' for nationals of over 50 countries, including the U.S
- Tax Refunds: Overseas tourists may claim a tax refund for eligible purchases at designated tax refund shops.
- Repair work for 3 of the 4 runways was completed by April 2017; while completion of Runway 4 is scheduled for 2018 - when BCIA will be able to handle another 8 million passengers annually.
- The new $14B Beijing-Daxing Airport (BDIA) 31 miles south of Beijing is currently under construction - intended to become a second Beijing airport - not a replacement). BDIA is located 46 km south of Beijing's city center - between Beijing's Daxing district & Hebei Province (north of Yongding River & 46 km south of Tiananmen Square).
The passenger terminal will cover 313,000 sq.meters, with a centerpiece and five 'arms' (in the shape of a phoenix spreading its wings). The wings use images from Chinese culture, and have a short walking distance of under 600 meters between them.
The new Airport will have 7 runways, and a capacity of 100M passengers annually: The star-shaped terminal complex with 7 'arms' (concourses) surrounding its core is tentatively planned to accommodate SkyTeam member airlines*. BDIA is to hold initially 45M passengers annually, and be adaptable to operate in several different configurations as requirements dictate. It will also house an integrated multi-modal transportation center linking it to local & national rail services (including the Gaotie high-speed rail.)
By June 30, 2017 BDIA's Terminal steel structure was completed.
The next phase of construction is to accommodate 72M passengers, have 4 runways, supporting buildings & facilities, and a passenger terminal covering an area of 700,000 sq.meters - scheduled to be completed by July 2019.
* While Air China and its Star Alliance partners will continue operating from BCIA - China Southern & China Eastern airlines, together with SkyTeam partners (currently operating from BCIA) will move to BDIA - whereupon China Southern & China Eastern will each be allowed to use 40 percent of Airport passengers, and gain coveted time slots to Europe & U.S.A. With all of the SkyTeam alliance members under one roof - BDIA will be able to offer seamless flight connections.
It is expected that once Daxing Airport is completed, both airports (Capital & Daxing) will capture about half of the total passenger count.