Wrong published parking rates
you have the wrong parking rates for Flint Bishop Air [more]John Hart 04/03/2019
BUY COUNTERFEIT MONEY [email protected]
BUY COUNTERFEIT MONEY [email protected] BUY COUNT [more]gsdfadsfsdc 03/10/2019
Test PostZAP 01/02/2014
Security Help off away from the airport
My granddaughter car stalled in high water a tow truc [more]mdgentry 05/19/2011
A list of Yelp bloggers have recently given the Airport a high rating - pointing out advantages over using DTW: cheaper flights, parking close to the terminal at $8/day, great restaurant, free WiFi, comfortable lounge couches at gates - friendly staff, including TSA agents.
Travelmath's airport rankings put Bishop International into the number one category among Michigan's airports.
FNT Airport is located on Bristol Road in the city of Flint - only half a mile from I-75 - near US23 and I-69 interchange, and is 30 minutes from the I-75 Detroit business corridor, North Oakland County, Frankenmuth, Birch Run and Pontiac.
With two runways and 792,755 passengers in 2016, Bishop Airport is served by major airlines offering non-stop services to many major U.S. hubs, with connections around the globe.
Bishop International Airport has one passenger Terminal with two levels:
Level 1 represents the Main Floor Lobby, with rental car counters, baggage claim & Police /Lost & Found to the left, airline ticket counters to the right, and elevator/escalator leading to level 2.
Level 2 houses conference rooms and a restaurant off the escalator, followed by the Skywalk to all gates, with a coffee shop, Bar & Lounge, book store & gift shop on either side. Thereafter you go through security checkpoint & take another escalator to the gate area. Near gates 1 & 6 is a Business Center, newsstand, & Refreshments Bar/Lounge. After the 'TV Wall' you get to gates 2 - 5.
Current airlines serving the terminal:
- Allegiant (tel. 1-702-505-8888 - allegiant.com) - to Orlando/Sanford, Tampa Bay/St.Pete; Fort Myers/Punta Gorda
- American (tel. 1-800-433-7300 - aa.com) - to Chicago ORD
- Delta (tel. 1-800-221-1212 - delta.com) - to Atlanta, Minneapolis
- Southwest (tel. 1-800-FLY-SWA - southwest.com) - to Chicago Midway, and seasonal to Florida's Orlando, Tampa & Ft.Myers.
- United (tel. 1-800-864-8331 - united.com ) - to Chicago Ord
Getting from Bishop Airport to your destination: Aside from cabs & limos you can take:
- MTA public transport (visit: www.mtaflint.org) ; or
- Overflow Resources & Transport (tel. 810-694-0504 (local) or 866-680-RIDE.
- The Lions Share 810-919-2127.