Leaving Keys for traveller to collect on arrival
My husband will be flying in from Hong Kong, I would [more]Renate 11/07/2017
Connection flight from SYD to LAX stop at BNE
We will fly from Sydney to LAX with stop over Brisban [more]Hai Pham 08/22/2017
useless website, no parking rates offered, no phone n [more]*** 09/24/2016
how much is parking long term
This useless website won't tell you how much the long [more]parking wack 05/20/2016
BAC Airport is located in Brisbane's suburb - 13 km or a 20-minute drive from the central district of Brisbane - and is accessible via the Gateway Motorway & the new Airport Link, as well as by Airtrain rail service. A new 7 km toll road now connects the Airpot to the iner city bypass, reducing time during rush hours by 20 mins.
Serving 27.7M passengers in 2016, Brisbane Airport is hub for Virgin Blue, the low-cost subsidiary of Pacific Blue Airlines, and secondary hub for Qantas and its low-cost subsidiary Jetstar. The Airport is served by national & international airlines offering direct and connecting flights to all parts of the world.
'Aeropelican' is now offering three daily flights into the important Narrabri regional center for mining, gas & cotton, while Qantas flies to Dallas Fort Worth and Los Angeles. QantasLink is gateway to regional Queensland areas.
The on-Airport new 6-level Novotel Brisbane Airport Hotel is located next to the International Terminal and is accessible by Airtrain or shuttle bus located between the terminals.
Brisbane Airport has two passenger terminals – Domestic (DT) & International (IT) .
- Both terminals are served by the free Transfer Bus taking 10 minutes for each terminal (4am-6am and 7pm-11pm every 25 minutes; after 11pm, use t AirPark Transfer Bus.
- The free Skygate Loop Service connects both terminals with Skygate, which houses over 120 specialty stores, restaurants & golf range.
Rental Cars at Brisbane Airport: Major rental car agency desks are located in each of the terminals: in the Domestic Terminal on level 1, and in the International terminal on level 2.
Present and future Airport developments:
- SmartGate border control's ABC e-gates have been installed at: Melboune, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Gold Coast, Cairns & Darwin. (Biometric cameras fitted to the eGates automatically adjust to the passenger’s height and innovative document feeder technology automatically positions the passport precisely on the reader eliminating any delays due to document misplacement or inadequacy of time for reading. During busy periods, each eGate is capable of processing up to 150 passengers an hour.)
- In preparation of the new runway, the Ddyandra Road Works are under construction up to August 2018, while the new runway is scheduled to open in 2020.
- Within the next ten years Brisbane Airport is investing over $2B in upgrades. For comleted & ongoing project time table up to late 2017, please refer to the 'Terminal Map' section.