Your Guide to Airlines Serving Charleston Airport
Charleston Airport (CHS) is served by several major air carriers, providing travelers with a variety of options for their air travel needs. With an average of 116 daily flights and nonstop service to 28 destinations, Charleston Airport is a convenient and popular choice for travelers.
Delta Airlines is one of the most prominent air carriers at Charleston Airport, offering nonstop service to 11 destinations. With 40 daily flights, Delta provides travelers with a variety of options for their travel needs. Delta operates out of Concourse B at Charleston Airport.
Southwest Airlines is another major air carrier at Charleston Airport, offering nonstop service to 15 destinations. With 22 daily flights, Southwest provides travelers with a convenient and affordable option for their air travel needs. Southwest operates out of Concourse B at Charleston Airport.
American Airlines is a popular choice for travelers at Charleston Airport, offering nonstop service to 6 destinations. With 18 daily flights, American Airlines provides travelers with a variety of options for their air travel needs. American Airlines operates out of Concourse A at Charleston Airport.
United Airlines is another major air carrier at Charleston Airport, offering nonstop service to 6 destinations. With 12 daily flights, United provides travelers with a convenient option for their air travel needs. United Airlines operates out of Concourse A at Charleston Airport.
Note that the above information can change at any time. See a complete list of airlines served, including terminal locations below:
Air Traveler ResourcesThanks for visiting the Airlines Served page - scroll down for the list of airlines serving CHS. As your hub for information about Charleston Airport, iFly.com can help you get to, through, and between any airport in the world. Here are some links that can help you on your air travel journey:
- Be sure to know how long you will need to wait at the security checkpoint closest to your gate.
- If you have some time before your flight's departure, be sure to grab a bite, peruse the shops, or jump on the free wifi and get caught up on those emails.
- Are you a frequent flyer or traveling in business or first class? Then check out where the CHS airline lounges are located.
- If your flight is arriving from another city and you need a quick way to get to your destination, give a call to one of these taxi or limo service providers.
- Lose something while in the terminal area? Find the contact info you need for lost & found here.