Terminal Gate Connection
Connecting flight? Use this tool to help you get between terminals.
Walk Time: min
Shuttle Route min
Shuttle Time: min
How to get from allegiant terminal to delta terminal
I am landing at CVG thru allegiant airlines and need [more]Barb 02/19/2018
Terminal/Concourse for Southwest Airlines
What Terminal and/or concourse does Southwest Airline [more]tj 06/02/2017
Delta to united
I am arriving on delta from Paris at 4:15 and leaving [more]Donna 05/26/2017
Connecting flight timing gap issue
Hi, Airfrance flight is scheduled to arrive at Cincin [more]CBR 05/24/2017
Cincinnati N Kentucky Airport ( CVG ) Terminal Map # Fast food, restaurants, stores, cafes, bars
Level 3 is the Departure level with ticketing/ check-in facilities for Delta (at left with InMotion Entertainment & Starbucks) - all other airlines (at right with Travelmart, mailbox & ATM), outside curbside check-in, and across from it the AutoPort Garage. Check-in desks are arranged on both sides of the escalator, with InMotion Entertainment & Starbucks on one side, and with TravelMart, mailbox & ATM. The 'General Boarding' area leads to security check, with stairs and elevators down to airline gates at Concourses A & B.
Concourse A with gates A1-A23 (and room for more gates) serves presently Air Canada, Allegiant, American, Apple Vacation, Frontier, Southwest and United. The center of Concourse A has a food court and access to Concourse A and ground transportation on opposite ends and an information point in the center. It offers more dining & shopping options, workstations with outlets, & a childrens play area. The USO Lounge is near gate A15 The Club at CVG, a common-use pay-in passenger lounge near gate A10 offers free WiFi access.
Concourse B with gates B1-B28 (B11-B1 at left; B13-28 at right) presently serves Delta Airlines, OnceJet (?) and Vacation Express. It houses in the center an information counter, a food court, ATM & currency exchange, the Delta Sky Club, a Smoking Lounge and some shops and hase access (center North) to baggage claim & Concourse A. B gate areas on either side of the center also offers dining & shopping option and an USO Military Lounge near gate B23.
Level 2 is the Arrivals level housing the baggage claim with carousels 1 - 3 and 4 - 6 at each side of the center. Both sides offer a host of services, including an Information desk, currency exchange,TSA Pre-check & a chapel, and access to outside ground transportation.
Level 1 is used as Meeting Point.
- International Arrivals will be processed in Concourse B where they will go through passport check, pick up bags, go through customs clearance and re-check-in bags; then take the train to main terminal - or, if continuing journey - proceed to connecting gate, taking only 5 minutes.
- Meeting Point: When entering the lower level of the terminal you see an area with easy chairs and a wall mural of Horse & Rider. Alternatively, use the free Cell Phone Lot located to your right before approaching the terminal.
- Airline contacts:
Air Canada 888-437-3931
Allegiant at allegiantair.com
Apple Vacations 800-517-2000
Important contact numbers:
- Contact by mail: to Kenton County Airport Board, PO Box 752000, Cincinnati, OH 45275
- Comments/ Concerns: 950-767-3230
- Double Tree Hotel: 859-371-6166
- Emerency: call Airport Police 859-767-3123
- FSA /Security information: 866-289-9673
- Parking: 859-767-3123
- Police: 859-767-3123
- Post Office: 859-371-4813
-Transportation: Shuttles/Limos 800-990-8841; taxis 859-767-3260
- US Customs: 859-767-7002