Conneting in Detroit
If I book a flight that is Delta from Austin to Detro [more]ELM 02/14/2019
Flying end of June LHR- DTW- BHM on Virgin/Delta code [more]Neds 02/04/2019
layover between 2 delta flights
Arriving from BVT on DL 3294 (Endeavor AIR DBA Delta [more]eed 01/10/2019
What gates does Spirit Airlines typically use?Pearl 01/03/2019
Metro Airport is located in Romulis, Michigan - approximately 20 miles from the City of Detroit, and close to Interstate Highways 94 (Exit 198) and I-275. (For Airport road construction updates open http//mdotnetpublic.state.mi.us/drive/Default.aspx)
With six long jet runways and 34.4M passengers in 2016, Detroit Metro Airport is the SkyTeam Alliance's major mid-western hub, is Delta's second-largest hub, and is a major operations base for low-cost carrier Spirit Airlines. Metro Airport is served by domestic and international airlines offering direct and connecting flights to all points of the globe.
- Ongoing Road construction between June and Thanksgiving 2017: add extra time to get to the Airport during this period! To stay up-to-date visit: www.michigan.gov/drive, or Twitter @DTWeetin and @MDOT_MetroDet.
- AeroMexico offers Mexico flights from the McNamara Terminal to Mexico City and to Monterrey - timed to catch connections to airports throughout Mexico).
- United started direct flights to San Francisco.
- For Valet short & long-term parking entrance, use the Upper Level /Departure road;
- For long-term parking entrance, use the Lower-level /International Arrivals road;
- For Short-Term parking use John Digell Drive.
- For cell phone entrance use Eureka Road.
- The Parking Garage is connected by covered walkway to the McNamara Terminal.
- Economy parking with free shuttle service to the McNamara Terminal is also available at the Big Blue Deck & Green Lot.
The on-Airport Westin Hotel (tel. 734-942-6500) is inside the McNamara Terminal, offering a pool, spa, and 34 meeting and boardrooms, and a well-equipped business center. Skytrax named this hotel to be among the top-three airport hotels in North America.
Metro Airport has two passenger terminals - the McNamara and the North Terminal - connected by a shuttle bus. (For detailed terminal information open 'Terminal Map' and scroll down to the text; for Parking information open 'Parking Map'; for transportation open 'Transportation: Buses /Trains'.
Current Airlines at Detroit Airport:
AeroMexico, tel. 800-237-6639 - at McNamara Terminal
Air Canada, tel. 888-247-2262 - at North Terminal
AirFrance, tel. 800-237-2747 - McNamara Terminal
Alaska, tel. 800-252-7522 - at North Terminal
American, tel. 800-433-7300 - at North Terminal
Delta, tel. 800-221-1212 - at McNamara Terminal
Frontier, tel. 802-401-9000 - at North Terminal
jetBlue, tel. 800-5382583 - at North Terminal
Lufthansa, tel. 800-645-3880 - at North Termial
Royal Jordanian, tel. 212-949-0050 - at North Terminal
Southwest, tel. 800-435-9792 - at North Terminal
Spirit, tel.801-401-2200 - at North Terminal
United, tel. 800-united-1 - at North Terminal