I am flying international out of Detroit to Belguim o [more]deb 11/16/2019
Comerica atm machine
Where is the comerica atm machine locatedMary kennedy 11/04/2019
Where can I vape?
Am I allowed to vape anywhere in the terminal? Bars? [more]Miss Zanti 11/02/2019
I have a 36 minute layover in Detroit .. arriving de [more]Mary Ann 10/31/2019
Detroit Metropolitan Airport Overview
Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport DTW, also referred to as 'Detroit Metro Airport' is Michigan's primary Airport. It is one of the newest, busiest, and most efficient airports in North America with two new passenger terminals, 145 gates, and two modern inspection service facilities for international arrivals. J.D Power & Associates ranked Metro Airport, among large U.S. airports, as number one in terms of overall customer satisfaction.
Metro Airport is located in Romulis, Michigan, approximately 20 miles from the City of Detroit, and close to Interstate Highways 94 (Exit 198) and I-275. For Airport road construction updates open http//mdotnetpublic.state.mi.us/drive/Default.aspx
Detroit Airport Facts & Stats
With six long jet runways and 34.7M passengers annually, Detroit Metro Airport is the SkyTeam Alliance's major mid-western hub, is Delta's second-largest hub, and is a major operations base for low-cost carrier Spirit Airlines. Metro Airport is served by domestic and international airlines offering direct and connecting flights to all points of the globe.
- AeroMexico offers Mexico flights from the McNamara Terminal to Mexico City and to Monterrey, timed to catch connections to airports throughout Mexico.
- For Valet short & long-term parking entrance, use the Upper Level /Departure road;
- For long-term parking entrance, use the Lower-level /International Arrivals road;
- For Short-Term parking use John Digell Drive.
- For cell phone entrance use Eureka Road.
- The Parking Garage is connected by covered walkway to the McNamara Terminal.
- Economy parking with free shuttle service to the McNamara Terminal is also available at the Big Blue Deck & Green Lot.
The on-Airport Westin Hotel (tel. 734-942-6500) is inside the McNamara Terminal, offering a pool, spa, and 34 meeting and boardrooms, and a well-equipped business center. Skytrax named this hotel to be among the top-three airport hotels in North America.
Metro Airport has two passenger terminals - the McNamara and the North Terminal - connected by a shuttle bus. (For detailed terminal information open 'Terminal Map' and scroll down to the text; for Parking information open 'Parking Map'; for transportation open 'Transportation: Buses /Trains'.