Arriving B20 150 pm. ( flight delayed) departing E14 [more]MT 01/19/2020
Transit in Houston from Doha to Calgary
Please help me to understand do I need to get my bag [more]Carmen Cuartin 01/03/2020
I have DV plates on my car but will not have the disa [more]Elissa 12/27/2019
international connection time
We are flying into IAH on Untied. Having to claim bag [more]charlie 12/19/2019
Houston Intercontinental Airport Overview
Serving the country’s fourth largest City of Houston and the Gulf Coast region in Southeast Texas, IAH, is presently one of the top five airports in the world. According to 'Trusted Traveler Network', Houston Intercontinental is one of the most international-friendly points of entry for foreign travelers.
Houston Airport Awards
- Awarded Skytrax 4-Star Quality rating twice (1 of 3 U.S. airports)
- “Best Airport Website and Digital Services”
- #3 Most Improved Worldwide Airports
- #9 Best Dining Options
Airport Facts & Stats
With five long runways and over 44 million passengers annually, Houston Airport is hub to United Airlines, and is served by a multitude of major airlines offering direct and connecting flights to countless destinations in the U.S. and around the world.
Passenger pick ups /drop offs:
Pick up – outside Baggage Claim/Arrivals Level - follow signs to 'Ground Transportation'; exit through doors marked 'Passenger Pick-Up':
- Terminal A: North Side, Door A-113
- Terminal B: North Side, Door B-101
- Terminal C: North side, Door C-102
- Terminal E: West side, Door E-101 or E-102
Drop off – All Terminals, Departures Level.
Global Entry: The automated self-service kiosk is intended for frequent travelers, enrolled in the Global Entry system, to bypass passport control, customs & Immigration when returning to the U.S., by simply activating their data at this kiosk (note that the Global Entry program is now extended to Mexican citizens). A Satellite Enrollment Center for the Global Entry program is now available on the mezzanine level of the City Hall Vistor's Center in Houston. For more information visit globalentry.gov.
- A TSA Precheck application center opened August 2016 in the pre-security area. (TSA tel. 281-848-2957 or open www.tsa.gov.)
- Self-service kiosks with Automated Passport Control (APC) technology are available to U.S. & Canadian citizens who arrive at IAH from international flights.
Houston Airport has five passenger terminals - TA though TE (For terminal details open 'Terminal Map' and scroll down to the detailed text; for Parking facilities and fees open 'Parking Map'; for Transportation open 'Transport'/ 'Buses, Trains'.) The Airport's new turn-by-turn wayfinding technology can be accessed from any device or browser, whether mobile devices, desktop or tablet.
Airport Recent News
A new Mickey Leland International Terminal D with 15 gates - located on the grounds of the former Terminal C - it is to eventually replace the old Terminal D which had been demolished. Construction is to be completed in phases: New Terminal is to become operational by year-end 2021.
- Phase 1 is to build C Pier's end & temporary jetbridges; and to start on East C Pier extension & central processor
- Phase 2 is to renovate C Pier in gate-by-gate phases; construction to continue on East C Pier extension & central processor
- Phases 3A-3B: Phase 3A creates a temporary vertical circulation core for transit between new & existing facilities; Phase 3B opens the processor of the new C pier
- Phases 4 , 5 & 6 will follow thereafter, ending tentatively by 2021
2800 N Terminal Rd
Houston, TX 77032
Contact: [email protected]
Phone: (281) 230 3100 /fax 3108