- Cell Phone Lot nearest JFK Blvd: 16834 JFK Blvd., Zip Code 77032
- Cell Phone Lot nearest Will Clayton Pkwy: 4850 Wright Rd., Zip Code 77032
Passenger pickup outside of terminals, at Arrivals level: at Terminal A (TA): north side, door A113; at TB, north side door B-101; at TC: north side, door C-102; at TD: there are no arrivals - use TE, west side, door E-101 or E102.
- The addition of new parking facilities at EcoPark II lot adds 2,200 spaces.
- Shuttle Route changes apply to passengers using ecopark ecopark2 and other off-airport parking lots: Shuttles now pick up /drop off at designated locatons at each terminal (with proper signage).. Passener dropoff is at Arrivals/ baggage claim area of TA, TB & TC, and at departures of TD & TE. New shuttle bus routes cut shuttle time down to 10 minutes at TA/TB, 18 mins TC,TD,TE
Electric Vehicle charging stations: To use the EV charging stations you need a 'Blink InCard' or smart phone (available at www.bliknetwork.com), scan a QR code frm touch-screen for a Blink Guest Code. Charging Stations are available at Terminal A/B Garage on levels 1 & 4; at C Garage on level 4, & at D/E Garage on level 3 - all three of which have temporarily an additional charging station in valet. ( For more information call 888-998-2546, or e-mail: [email protected])
Other parking options at Houston Intercontinental: Over 25,000 parking spaces offer rates ranking among the lowest in the country. All vehicles entering the A/B and TC garages will be searched by security personnel. Valet parking is now available.
Parking Garages A - E: The Terminal A/B Garage is between terminals TA & TB; TC has its own garage, while TD/TE share a garage.
Fees: first hr $5, second hr $6; third hr $8; 3-5 hrs $10, 5-24 hrs (daily max) $22.
SurePark is ideal for frequent flyers and is a 'members only' parking program. Designated parking areas are in Terminal C, level 3, C-East Garage.
Fees: first 3 hrs $9; 3 to 5 hrs $12; 5-24 hrs $24.
Valet parking: (tel. 281-233-3277) available at TA & TB garages on ground level; at TC garage at level 4 & at D & E garages on level 2.
Fees: $13 for first 2 hrs; $26/day.
Ecopark Economy Lot - with covered & uncovered parking - able to accommodate oversized vehicles - is located at the intersection of 16152 JFK Blvd. / and Greens Road (the entrance is at the north gate, off JFK Boulevard's feeder road) with free shuttle service to the terminals, which can also accommodate oversized vehicles.
Fees (taxes not included): covered: first 3 hrs $4.62; 3-24 hrs $7.39; uncovered: first 3 hrs $3.70; 3-24 hrs $5.54.
'Ecopark2' on JFK Blvd. with covered spaces only is on 5021 Will Clayton Pkwy. - served by free 24/7 shuttle bus - has 2,300 covered parking spaces, EV charging stations & 30 ADA parking spaces. Campers & trucks may use the entrance off north gate (off JFK Blvd's feeder road). For more information on Ecopark2 open: www.newsouthparking-tx.com.
Fees (taxes not included): first 3 hrs $2.77; 3-24 hrs. $5.54 - plus taxes.
Ecopark Shuttles pick up /drop off at same place by terminal, outside of baggage claim /arrivals level of Terminals A, B, C.: At TA west, door A-114, TB west, door B-102N; TC west, door C-103. Follow signs to 'Ground Transportation; exits are marked with 'Parking Shuttles'. Drop-off is only allowed at TD's departure curb, outside lane. TD's Pickup/Dropoff: at TE: outside of level 2, west side, door E-201. All inernational arrivals ae at TE (TD only serves international departures.)
A number of off-Airport parking facilities with courtesy shuttles are also available.
- InstaPark is the quickest way to park at IAH with credit card in/out service - just insert credit card at entrance, and use it again at exit. For more information call 281-233-1730.
- Parking Plus is a Frequent parking program.
- Automated EZ TAG to pay for parking works just like on toll roads. Obtain your TAG and display it on your windshield.
For more parking information call 281-233-1730 or visit : www.newsouthparking-tx.com.