- Cell Phone Lot nearest JFK Blvd: 16834JFK Blvd., Zip Code 77032
- Cell Phone Lot nearest Will ClaytonPkwy: 4850 Wright Rd., Zip Code 77032
Passenger pickupoutside of terminals, at Arrivals level: at Terminal A (TA): north side, door A113; atTB, north side door B-101; at TC: north side, door C-102; at TD: there are noarrivals - use TE, west side, door E-101 or E102.
- The addition of new parking facilitiesat EcoPark II lot adds 2,200 spaces.
- Shuttle Routechanges apply to passengers using ecopark ecopark2 and other off-airportparking lots: Shuttlesnow pick up /drop off at designated locatons at each terminal (with propersignage).. Passener dropoff is at Arrivals/ baggage claim area of TA, TB &TC, and at departures of TD & TE. New shuttle bus routes cut shuttletime down to 10 minutes at TA/TB, 18 mins TC,TD,TE
Electric Vehiclecharging stations: To use the EV charging stations you need a 'Blink InCard' or smart phone(available at www.bliknetwork.com), scan a QR code frm touch-screen for a BlinkGuest Code. Charging Stations are available at Terminal A/B Garageon levels 1 & 4; at C Garage on level 4, & at D/E Garage on level 3 -all three of which have temporarily an additional charging station invalet. ( For more information call 888-998-2546, or e-mail:email@example.com.)
Other parkingoptions at Houston Intercontinental: Over 25,000 parking spaces offer rates ranking amongthe lowest in the country. All vehicles entering the A/B and TC garageswill be searched by security personnel. Valet parking is now available.
Parking Garages A - E: The Terminal A/B Garage is between terminals TA & TB; TC hasits own garage, while TD/TE share a garage.
Fees: first hr $5, second hr $6; third hr $8; 3-5 hrs$10, 5-24 hrs (daily max) $24.
SurePark is ideal for frequentflyers and is a 'members only' parking program. Designated parking areas are inTerminal C, level 3, C-East Garage. It also offers some benefits like: privateentry, fast and easy, guarantee and covered parking space closed to theTerminal
Fees: first 3 hrs $9; 3 to5 hrs $12; 5-24 hrs $26.
Valet parking: (tel. 281-233-3277) available at TA & TB garageson ground level; at TC garage at level 4 & at D & E garages on level 2.It also offers some services like: covered parking space, free USA todaynewspaper and water bottle, drop off car at one terminal and arrange to pick upat different terminal.
Fees: $14 for first 2 hrs; $28/day.
Ecopark Economy Lot - with covered & uncovered parking -able to accommodate oversized vehicles - is located at the intersection of16152 JFK Blvd. / and Greens Road (the entrance is at the north gate, off JFKBoulevard's feeder road) with free shuttle service to the terminals, which canalso accommodate oversized vehicles.
Fees (taxes notincluded): covered: first 3hrs $5.54; 3-24 hrs $7.39; uncovered: first 3 hrs $4.62; 3-24 hrs $5.54.
'Ecopark2' on JFK Blvd. with covered spaces only is on 5021 Will Clayton Pkwy.- served by free 24/7 shuttle bus - has 2,300 covered parking spaces, EVcharging stations & 30 ADA parking spaces. Campers & trucks may usethe entrance off north gate (off JFK Blvd's feeder road). For moreinformation on Ecopark2 open: www.newsouthparking-tx.com.
Fees (taxes notincluded): first 3 hrs$4.62; 3-24 hrs. $6.47
Ecopark Shuttlespick up /drop off atsame place by terminal, outside of baggage claim /arrivals level of TerminalsA, B, C.: At TA west, door A-114, TB west, door B-102N; TC west, door C-103. Follow signs to 'Ground Transportation; exits are marked with 'ParkingShuttles'. Drop-off is only allowed at TD's departure curb, outside lane. TD's Pickup/Dropoff: at TE: outside of level 2, west side, door E-201. All inernational arrivals ae at TE (TD only serves internationaldepartures.)
A number of off-Airportparking facilities withcourtesy shuttles are also available.
- InstaPark is the quickest way to park at IAH with credit card in/out service- just insert credit card at entrance, and use it again at exit. For moreinformation call 281-233-1730.
- Parking Plus is a Frequent parking program.
- Automated EZ TAG to pay for parking works just like on tollroads. Obtain your TAG and display it on your windshield.
For more parking information call 281-233-1730or visit : www.newsouthparking-tx.com.