Guest Services at Indianapolis IND Airport
Digital Visitor Information Kiosks are located in the baggage claim area, on each side of the main escalators. They also provide direct dial phone acces to hotels, restaurants, attractions, museums & businesses.
Guest Services Center (tel: 317.487-5555) is located between the Ticketing Hall and Civic Plaza, its staff provides basic business services, paging passengers by the overhead address system; information about airport amenities and the City and its downtown attractions, and about local hotels and public transportation options.
Volunteer Ambassadors help passengers getting around at the Airport.
EnRoute Spa in in Concourse A (317-602-3562)
Lids Locker Room is in Civic Plaza (317-48-5881)
Ground Transportation Center - located on level 1 of the Parking Garage - handling rental cars, taxi service, limos, hotel courtesy vehicles and public transportation, call Tel: 317.487.5217; open Mo-Fri 8am-10pm, Sun 4pm-10pm.
Secure Wrap is on Departures level (888-292-0069)
USO Lounge (tel. 317-241-6070), operated by volunteers, is on the terminal's lower level in Room 10.109 - near Baggage Claim 3; open 0700-2300. Services include free internet access; snacks & beverages; TV; vide games, reading material, movies and lounge chairs.
Airport Police: front desk 317-487-5084; Public safety supervisor 317-487-5391.
TSA Indianapolis: 317-532-1900
US Custom Indianapolis: 317-248-4060
The INC Services Plaza, with large Shell gas station & car care, restrooms, p;ublic WiFi, Money order/transfer services, convenience store, Subway restaurant - is located on the south side of Col. Weir Cook Memorial Drive.
Lost & Found
1. For items lost in the public area of the terminal, airport shuttle or parking areas, contact Guest Services at 317-487-7243, /fax 5213 Mon-Fri 6a-9pm, weekends 6am-8pm.
2. For tems lost at TSA security checkpoint - call 317-532-1900
3. Items lost near ticket counters, gate areas or on airplane - contact your airline.
A Pet Relief Area is outside of the terminal, located in the grassy area of the North & South Gardens.
Airline policies regarding pets vary widely and it is highly recommended that you contact the airline prior to making a reservation. Here are some helpful tips for traveling with pets:
Tips for Traveling with Pets:
· First, contact your airline to find out the rules and regulations they have on pet travel.
· Do not tranquilize your pet, as the effects of tranquilizers on animals at higher altitudes can be unpredictable.
· The Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS) of the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) has set up rules and regulations for the transportation of live animals, and your pet is required to be at least eight weeks old and fully weaned before traveling by air.
· Whenever possible, book a direct, nonstop flight and avoid holiday or weekend travel. Try to plan schedules that minimize temperature extremes.
· The kennel that you use must be sturdy, properly ventilated, and large enough for your pet to freely be able to stand, turn around and lie down.
· Get your pet comfortable with the kennel prior to flying; this reduces stress on your pet.
· Give your pet food and water within four hours before your flight. You will have to sign a certification of the time when you last offered food and water to your pet.
· Give yourself plenty of time for check-in so there is no rushing and everything is done properly SECURITY at Airport: For the latest Transportation Security Administration travel tips and prohibited items list click on http://www.tsa.gov/public/ or htttp://www.ifly.com/airport-security.
International Travelers at Indianapolis IND Airport
For Terminal and /or Concourse connections, please refer to 'Terminal Map' page.
NOTE: Prior to departure make sure that your original airline will transfer bags to your connecting flight - if not, you need, after customs clearance, take them to your connecting terminal and check them in at your connecting airline counter before proceeding to your gate.