Boston Airport Parking Fees and Options
Boston Logan Airport has various parking options for visitors. From short term to long term to waiting lot, and more, visitors can choose according to their convenience.
There are 2 main parking areas at Logan Airport:
- Central Parking
- Economy Parking
The short-term and long-term parking lots are walking distance from the terminals. For Boston airport parking in the economy lot, a free airport shuttle bus service is available. The lots and garages described below can be used for BOS long term parking
Logan Airport parking rates can vary depending on the lot and duration, so please check for specific rates below.
BOS Off-Airport Parking
Traveler Help & Resources
Once you have selected the best parking option for you, check out these tips that can help you on your journey through the airport:
- Once you get through security, pull up the interactive terminal map to navigate to your gate, and see all the restaurant and shopping options along the way.
- Be aware of how long you might need to need to wait at the security checkpoint in your terminal.
- Coming out of baggage claim with lots of checked luggage? The airport's got your back (and saving it). Baggage carts are located near the baggage carousels.
- If your flight is arriving to the airport from another city and need a quick way to get to your destination, check out your airport shuttle options here.
- Need to know which business services are available, such as copy machines, postal services, or even a notary? Check here.
BOS Airport Parking Map
Central Parking Garage - Terminals A, B, C, E
Location: At the airport, adjacent to terminals.
To Terminals: Walking distance
This is a large parking space with a handicap-accessible parking garage and is the closest to the terminal - just a few minutes to walk. Logan parking has access to complimentary services such as lost car searches, jump starts, help with lockouts, etc.
Short-Term Parking Fees
$8: 0 - 1 hour
$21: 1 hour - 2 hours
$26: 2 hours - 3 hours
$30: 3 hours - 4 hours
$34: 4 hours - 7 hours
$38: 7 hours - 24 hours
Long-Term Parking Fees
$57: 1 Day & 0-6 hours
$76: 1 Day & 6-24 hours
$38: Each Additional Day
$19: Additional Day 0-6 hours
Logan Airport Long Term Parking (Economy)
To Terminals: Shuttle Bus
Featuring 2,700 public parking spaces, and having accessible parking options, this Logan Airport parking area is an economical option. It is located at the intersection of Service Road and Prescott Street. To get to this area, shuttle service is available 24 hours a day.
Long Term Parking Fees
$8: 0 - 1 hour
$20: 1 hour - 2 hours
$22: 2 hours - 3 hours
$25: 3 hours - 4 hours
$29: 4 hours - 24 hours
$44: 1 day and 0 to 6 hours
$58: 1 day and 6 to 24 hours
$29: Each additional day
$15: Additional Day: 0 to 6 hours
Cell Phone Lot
To wait for arriving passengers, the Cell Phone Waiting Area at BOS is a wonderful place. It is close to the terminals and is located at the intersection of Service Road and Hotel Drive. BOS parking is free for up to 30 minutes, and you must stay with your vehicle at all times while in the Cell Phone Lot. You can check real-time Airport Arrivals on your phone while you wait.
Electric Vehicle (EV) Parking Stations
The Electric Vehicle Parking stations at Boston Logan Airport are located near the terminals. There are 26 charging ports at this parking area. EV parking spaces can be used for as long as you are parking at BOS, you will be charged the standard BOS parking rates. Electric vehicle (EV) charging stations are available at these parking locations:
- Central parking - Northeast: Parking at level 6 with 4 charging points
- Central parking - Southeast: Parking at level 6 with 4 charging points
- Terminal B Garage: Parking at level 3 with 4 charging points
- West Garage - Northwest: Parking at level 6 with 8 charging points
- West Garage - Southwest: Parking at level 6 with 6 charging points
Boston Logan Airport Parking Q&A
Logan Airport provides battery assistance, tire inflation, and assistance with locating your vehicle. Call 617-561-1673 to request any of these services.
Yes. But the curbside is for active loading and unloading of passengers. You can wait in the Cell Phone Area until your arriving passenger is at the curb, and check arrivals to BOS.