TNC shared-ride passenger pickup areas - follow signs to 'App Ride/ TNC Pick-up': at Terminals A, C & E outside of the baggage area; at Terminal B enter the TB Parking Garage and follow signs. (Passenger drop-off is on the upper level of Departures of all terminals.)
- Logan Express bus (www.bostonexpressbus.com) departs from all passenger terminals (starting at Terminal A) on their lower level to: Braintree, Woburn, Framingham, & Peabody. Scheduled times for Logan departures are shown on Terminal A where it starts. Travel time is between 30 & 45 mins. during non-rush hours.
- The Back Bay Logan Express (color blue/red) offers direct shuttle service from all terminals, from Hynes Convention Center, & from Copley Square - to the Back Bay neighborhood - departing every 20 mins (free with valid MBTA Charlie Card).
- From the 4-level 'Framingham Logan Express Garage' to Logan Airport (with EV charging ports) - Bus service is available between 3:15am & 11pm weeknights, 10pm Saturdays. For complete schedule & fares open www.massport.com
- The Silver Line SL1 Bus - Logan Airport / Waterfront/ South Station - departs from outside of each of the passenger terminals. This route is best direct connection to/from MBTA Red Line at South Station for connection to Cambridge, Downtown Boston, Harvard University, Massachusetts General Hospital and MIT. NOTE: the Silver Line is free from Logan Airiport inbound to South Station and includes free transfer to Red Line.
- The Blue Line Subway at Airport Station (reached from the terminals by free Massport shuttle buses 22, 33 or 55 to 'MBTA Blue Line') connects to the Orange & Green Lines and the Commuter Rail at North Station. This route is best for Back Bay, Boston College, Boston University, Brookline, Downtown Boston, Fenway Park, Longwood Medical Area, Newton or Northeastern University.
- MBTA Commuter Boat transportation to either the Quincy commuter boat terminal at Fore River Shipyard, 703 Washington Street, in Quincy, or the Pemberton Point in Hull, is available from the Airport's Logan dock, reached by free Route 66 shuttle bus from all terminals. For more ferry information call 617-770-0040
- MBTA Harbor Express offers daily high-speed service connecting with Hingham and Hull to Boston's Long Wharf and Logan Airport. Tel. 617-222-6999 /3200, or visit: www.mbta.com/schedules_and_maps/boats
- The Boston Water Taxi offers Logan Airport service with connections to 'several landings in Boston'. Tel. 617-227-4320; or visit: www.bostonharborcruises.com/water-taxi-
- Rowes Wharf Water Transport provides direct service between Rowes Wharf and Logan Airport. (tel. 617-406-8584 or visit: www.roweswharfwatertransport.com
For additional ground transportation information call 617-770-0040 or 1-800-23-LOGA.
For all types of shuttle services at the airort open www.massport.com/logan-airport/to-from-logan/transportation-options/on-airport-shuttle/