The Ground Transportation booth handles rental cars, city & scheduled buses and leads down to light rail transit. To get to the Transit Center, exit security from the concourse connector & proceed down elevators/ escalators to Ground Transit Center.
TNC services (Uber, Lyft, ...) your ride will pick you up on level 2 of the Green Prking Ramp, above the transport cener.
- Since June 17, 2016 Metro Tarnsit Bus 54 now stops on upper east roadway in front of Lindbergh T1.
- While all other vehicles presently use the transit center (including charter & school buses) - the transit center will be closed by Sept. 30, 2017, when those buses will move to a new transit center in the new parkingramp.
The fully-accessible light rail transit system LRT (free between terminals) runs every 10-15 mins, making stops at both terminals and also connecting to the Mall of America (taking 12 mins) , as well as to downtown Minneapolis' warehouse district (25 mins). For more information visit the Metro Transit site at: www.metrotransit.org/light-rail.
- Access from Lindbergh T1: from Ticketing, Baggage Claim take escalator/ elevator down to level T; board underground tram to Transit Center; follow signs to Light Rail Transit Station.
From Concourses G & F, exit security at concourse connector, take escalator /elevator down to light rail station;
From Concourses A through E, exit security at concourse connector; take escalator/ elevator down to light rail station;
- Access from Humphrey T2: The light reail station is on the north side of the Orange parking ramp. From Level 1 of T2, near Ticketing, take elevator/ ecalator up to Orange Ramp skyway; follow signs to LRT station; take escalator/ elevator down one level to station platform.
Metro Transit scheduled bus service to the Twin Cities metropolitan area, as well as Jefferson Lines (see below) are both available at the Lindbergh Terminal's Transit Center. You can reach the Transit Center from the Red and Blue parking ramps or by taking the Hub Tram from the Lindbergh Terminal's Tram Level.
- City bus 54 (green): Note: the #54 Metro Transit bus route moved in June 2017 to stop on the upper east roadway in front of the Lindbergh Terminal 1. Passengers arriving at the Humphrey Terminal must take light rail transit to the Lindbergh Terminal to access city buses. For more information call 612-373-3333 or visit: www.222.metrotransit.org.
- Buses within Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, North Dakota & South Dakota are part of the Jefferson Lines /Greyhound Bus Service. (visit jeffersonlines.com).
- Jefferson Lines - Greyhound Bus Service: Jefferson Lines offers scheduled bus service within & outside of Minnesota. Tickets can be obtained at the 'GO Rochester Direct' counter, or online at: www.jeffersonlines.com. Buses make pickup/ dropoffs at Lindbergh's Transit Center.