atm machine locations
can you give me locations of atm machines in pdx airportpat 01/22/2019
Government Shutdown and TSA/Air Traffic Control
Is there a likelihood that the government shutdown wi [more]Needler 01/17/2019
Do I have enough time?
Flying from Minneapolis to Manila with a 45 minute la [more]NJP 01/07/2019
Walking time and security
Arriving to PDX on gate C17 Departing from gate A2 D [more]ALF 12/31/2018
PDX Airport, located on Airport Road, off Interstate Hwy 205, and a half-hour drive from downtown Portland, is also accessible by the MAX light rail service connecting it to downtown Portland in under 40 minutes. Over-the-roadway signs advise passengers of traffic congestion, parking availability & important announcements.
With three runways and 18.4 million passengers in 2016, Portland International Airport is hub to Alaska Airlines, and is served by major airlines offering direct and connecting flights to all points of the globe.
- Starting Aug. 18, 2017, Alaska Airline offers daily flights to Albuquerque.
- Starting Aug. 30, 2017, Alaska Airline offers daily flights to Detroit
- Starting Nov. 6, 2017, Alaska Airline offers daily flights to New York's JFK
Portland International Airport has one large passenger terminal with Concourses A - E. (For detailed terminal information open 'Terminal Map' and scroll down to the text; for Parking information open 'Parking Map'; for transportation open 'Transportation: Buses /Trains'.
Current Arlines with tel. numbers, Ticket Counters (east TCE, center TCC, west TCW) & Concourses:
Air Canada, 888-247-2262; at TCC, Conc. D;
Alaska, 800-252-7522; at TCW, Conc. A, B, C;
American, 800-433-7300; at TCC, Conc. C;
Boutique Air, 8855-268-8478, at ? ;
Condor, 866-960-7915, at TCE, Conc. D;
Delta, 800-221-1212, at TCE, Conc. D;
Frontier, 800-432-1359, at TCE, Conc. D;
Hawaiian, 800-367-5320, at TCE, Conc. D;
Icelandair, 800-223-5500, at TCE, Conc. D;
JetBlue, 800-538-2583, at TCC, Conc. C;
PenAir, 800-448-4226, at TCW, Conc. B;
Southwest, 800-435-9792, at TCC, Conc. C;
Spirit, 801-41-2200, at TCW, Conc. D;
SunCountry, 800-359-6786, at TCW, Conc.?;
United, 800-864-8331, at TCC, Conc. E;
Virgin America, 877-359-8474, at TCE, Conc. D
Volaris, 8660988-3527, at TCW, Conc. D
Present and future Airport developments: Under the 'PDXNext' $248M project between 2015 and 2020, the following projects have either been completed, or are ongoing:
A. Work completed: New carpeting, Federal Inspection Station remodeling; Security upgrades & expansion; and Concourse D's heating and Air Conditon replacement.
B. Work ongoing:
- New shops /restaurants - up to Nov. 2017;
- Terminal 'Balancing', Concourse E Extension & Airline relocation) - up to mid-2020: Efforts are to balance passenger numbers between north & south sides: Concourse E is getting a 700-feet extension and 6 more gates. Thereafter, Southwest Airlines is to move from Concourse C to Concourse E.
- Terminal Core Redevelopment (started in 2015) includes current ticket lobby, Oregon Market, security checkpoints & baggage claim area - and replacement of aging systems & infrastructure. Much of the work has been completed; no final completion date is yet available.